Education & Training, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Carlingford NSW 2118Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gowrie NSW
Take the next step in your career and join a team dedicated to working with children. Great work-life balance and opportunity to make a difference.
- Full-time, Malabar Location
- Strong inclusive team
- Professional development opportunities
This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
Take the next step in your career, opportunity to upskill your management skills, lead our 0-2-year-old room and lead a team of 9 – 11 educators.
- Work 4 days per week, 10 hour shifts
- Significant opportunities for career developments across different centres
- Work with a supportive Centre Manager and welcoming team
Listed seven hours agoat Eastwood Heights OOSHA full time role during vac but as we are open in our search for the right candidate we are prepared to be flexible with hours worked in term time Listed four days agoat Achieve Australia
To support independence for people with a disability by assisting with a variety of activities both onsite and in the community.
- Part time and Casual positions available
- School hours: 9am-3pm
- Make a difference to peoples' lives
Listed twelve days agoat Roselea Student Care CentreRoselea Student Care Centre is looking for a casual educator to join it's team on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays! Listed six days agoat OneSchool Australia Limited
Casual Teachers required for our Oatlands campus for the delivery of and support a range of secondary subjects.
- Global Education Group with 9500 students across 130 campuses globally
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
Listed nine days agoat anzuk EducationCasual Early Childhood positions in Epping and surrounding suburbs. Opportunity to collaborate with supportive teams. Flexible working hours. Listed four days agoat CustomTec Pty Ltd
IT Solutions provider in North West Sydney requires people with a positive attitude, good communications skills and reliable.
- Innovative IT company that was born to provide IT solutions
- Opportunity to work with flexible working conditions
- Based in West Pennant Hills with free onsite parking and close to transport
Listed twenty days agoat Wesley MissionWesley Vocational Institute • full-time position • based in Carlingford • exciting opportunity to join a passionate and energetic team Listed ten days agoat Pre Uni EastwoodSeeking enthusiastic teachers who motivate and engage well with children. Listed five days agoat Expect A Star
Regular and flexible casual work around the Inner west for qualified Cert III or Diploma educators or students! Immediate start - apply on your phone!
- Up to 5 days a week starting immediately
- Work whilst you study child care qualifications
- WHV and Student Visa Holders welcome
Listed eleven days agoat Sapphire Group Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity is now available for a Training and Education Manager to join our very busy Sales team on a 12 month maternity leave contract. Listed two days agoat Affinity Education Group
We're seeking passionate Early Childhood Teachers to join our Papilio Epping, Ryde and Meadowbank!
- Secure your next teaching position with Affinity!
- Professional development opportunities within a national company!
- We’re building an amazing team…and we need you!
Listed fifteen days agoat Twinkle Star
Twinkle Star Early Learning Centre is a family owned Early Childhood service and we are looking for a nominated supervisor for our Beecroft Centre.
- Family owned and operated.
- Small, intimate centre embedded in the local community.
- Supportive team environment.
Listed eleven days agoat Fusion Factory Pty LtdWe are seeking a dynamic, driven Pre-Sales Solution Architect to actively contribute and support the entire sales cycle. Listed fourteen days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Play a pivotal role in working towards the defined priorities & outcomes for Early Learning.
- Lead Policy & Compliance in one of Australia's largest Early Learning providers
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements & Great work-life balance
Listed twenty eight days agoat Rise & Shine KindergartenAre you looking for an amazing working environment, all new resources, career progression & a fun supportive culture? If you are apply now!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education