Full Time Jobs in Clayton VIC 3168Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Glassons
We are looking for an A+ grade assistant store manager to join the team at our Flagship Melbourne Central Store!
- Career Progression
- Exciting Culture and Brand!
- Supportive team environment
This is a featured jobat Ascender
Deliver end-to-end payroll processing to clients using Preceda system. Balance & report on monthly and yearly payroll.
- Permanent, Full-time role - initial location Malvern, then City Road, Southbank
- Fast-paced, people-focused environment - be part of a motivated, growing team
- Leading Payroll Outsourcing provider in APAC
Listed three days agoat Fortis Security P/L
Fantastic opportunity for an IT support to grow your career within the electronic security industry.
- Career path development position in the IT & electronic security industry
- Full time contract
- Working within a highly technical and supportive team
Listed five days agoat Henley Properties
Henley continues to lead the way in new home design and technical innovation. Join this dynamic team within a culture of learning and development.
- Celebrating our 30th year of building new homes for Victorians!
- Join our highly innovative, industry leading IT team in this key support role
- Great team culture | Great company benefits | Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Veritas RecruitmentAccounts Payable Officer | Permanent Position | Notting Hill Location | Onsite Parking | Attractive Salary | Listed three days agoat Leica Biosystems Pty Ltd
This role is Junior or entry level position based in the Melbourne R&D centre and will work within a highly experienced and fast paced team.
- Join a growing organisation with ongoing opportunities
- Excellent work environment - gym, cafe, free parking
- Fantastic training and development program
Listed two days agoat Comdain Infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be a part of the Victorian Gas & Renewals market!
- Exciting opportunity to join a leadership team managing projects
- Based in Oakleigh
- Supportive working environment
Listed four days agoat Comdain Infrastructure
New Year! New Career! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to be a part of our Clayton 2020 team!
- Gas Main construction projects
- Work close to home - Clayton
- Great Career Opportunity
Listed three days agoat Dindas Australia Pty LtdFull time opportunity for experienced Customer Service / Data Entry person to join our successful, friendly customer service team. Listed eleven days agoat Australian Clinical LabsAn opportunity has become available for a Full Time Desktop Support Administrator to join the Information Technology team at Australian Clinical Labs Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser- Front of house - First point of call for all enquiries - Responsible for all sales invoicing. - Growth & development encouraged Listed three days agoat Emprise GroupWe have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and driven Assistant Accountant to join our team with support and development on offer. Listed six days agoat Leica Biosystems Pty Ltd
With our growing innovation, we are seeking Junior Hardware Verification Engineer to join our talented and collaborative team on a full-time basis.
- Be part of a positive and supportive workplace culture
- Surround yourself with great people and support
- Based in Mount Waverley
Listed two days agoat Mazda Australia
We are seeking to recruit an energetic individual to join our IT department as Senior IT Support Analyst.
- You're confident. Driven. Ambitious.
- Level 2 IT Support
- Your IT skills set you above the rest
Listed four days agoat Lockheed Martin AustraliaA highly driven and self-motivated Receptionist is needed with an immediate start for our Clayton office. Listed two days agoat Icon GroupWorking with a dynamic and collaborative team you will join a values-driven organisation that rewards its people and provides structured training. Listed twelve days agoat Metro Pain GroupThe IT Support Administrator is responsible for providing technical support to internal and remote users and providing ongoing desktop support.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education