Self Employment, Community Services & Development Jobs in Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Northcott
Seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals interested in obtaining casual employment.
- Supportive and Inclusive Culture
- Attractive Remuneration ($32.59 per hour, incl. loading)
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled team
Listed seven days agoat Tursa Employment & Training
Like to work for a successful, reputable not-for-profit with a proven track record of providing employment services to both jobseekers and business?
- Nine day fortnight
- Generous bonus structure
- Professional Development opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Calvary Community Care
Calvary are seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified and experienced Support Workers who are interested in joining our team in 2019
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Join our Calvary Community Care team on Mid North Coast (Taree / Forster)
- Genrous salary packaging options available
Listed sixteen days agoat Corporate Link Services
Opportunities to create a new career within the disability sector, working to support people with autism & challenging behaviours.
- Flexible work roster
- Coffs Harbour / Bucca area
- Casual & part time roles - immediate start
Listed eighteen days agoat Kincare Community Services
If you are a Home Care Worker living in the Glen Innes or Inverell area, KinCare wants to hear from you!
- Paid Travel time and kilometres - you're paid for travel time and kilometres
- Flexibility of working hours - Casual options
- Industry training and development – be mentored and gain further qualifications
Listed ten days agoat CASPA
Do you have strong leadership qualities with experience working with children and young people in Out of Home Care?
- Provide direction, rostering and coordination in a residential house
- Experience in supervision and teaching others, also induction and orientation
- SCHADS Level 5, plus generous salary packaging availability to all staff
Listed twenty eight days agoat Konekt
Exciting opportunity for an Employment Consultant or Rehabilitation person who is passionate about assisting injured workers find new employment.
- Join a passionate, sociable team at ASX-listed WHS solutions provider
- Recruitment with a cause: source jobs for your injured clients and change lives!
- Enjoy perks like extra purchase leave, salary sacrifice, annual bonus and more
Listed nine hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will oversee the implementation of agreed initiatives designed to support at risk children that are experiencing forms of disadvantage. Listed nine hours agoat ProCare Australia
We are currently seeking energetic, enthusiastic, empathetic, flexible & adaptable youth worker.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Making a difference to the lives of young people
Listed seven days agoat Momentum Collective
Do you enjoy helping others?Join our Disability Outreach team and make a real difference in the lives of others.
- Casual employment within a growing organisation
- A flexible and supportive working environment
- Excellent hourly rate with salary packaging benefits
Listed seven days agoat Brighter Access
Brighter Access is seeking Support Workers to join our team in the disability services industry.
- Rewarding Career - make a real difference
- Salary Packaging options available - increase your take-home pay
- Coffs Harbour location
Listed fifteen days agoat New Horizons
Provide a person centred approach and help customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Casual opportunities available
- Based in Coffs Harbour
- Join a growing and friendly NFP organisation today
Listed six days agoat Northcott
Seeing a passionate and experienced support coordinator who will work proactively with participants.
- Are you passionate about helping people with disability.
- Be part of a supportive, engaged team in a values based organisation
- Permanent Part Time - 48 hours a fortnight
Listed fourteen days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking Disability Support Workers to join our Day Programs Services team in Coffs Harbour NSW.
- . Entry rate of $33.73 per hour. Higher pay points may be applicable
- . Flexible working hours
- . Training and development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat ABCAREFull Time Listed thirteen days agoat Mission AustraliaLead a team in a program devoted to the rehabilitation of youth. Support the success of the program. Listed sixteen days agoat CHESS
Servicing the Coffs Harbour region, we are excited to be recruiting a Support Coordinator within our National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) team.
- Make a difference in your community
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
- Training & Development Opportunities
Listed eleven hours agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Make a difference and be part of a new Family Preservation model - Multisystemic Therapy - Child Abuse & Neglect!
- Be part of a new Family Preservation model
- Attractive remuneration, including salary packaging & additional leave
- Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
Listed ten days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdMake a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients. Listed sixteen days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupSeeking experienced Project Officers for a 6 month contract in Coffs Harbour
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education