Graduate Jobs in Collingwood VIC 3066Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ALH Group - Bridge Inn Hotel
We are seeking a experienced bistro/resturant manager who is energetic, well presented, hardworking to join our very busy venue here in Mernda.
- Exciting & fun venue with further renovations on the horizon
- High volume F & B pub with functions & events
- Opportunities to progress in to venue management or further career
This is a featured jobat URBNSURF
If you have experience leading a team and thrive on creating connections to delvier customer stoke, this role is for you!
- URBNSURF Melbourne is Australia's first surf park with more to come
- Extensive opportunities to share the stoke and #surfmore
Listed thirteen hours agoat Dentsu Aegis NetworkDentsu Aegis is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the FP&A team. Listed one day agoat Moores
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an Assistant Accountant to join the Moores Business Services team on a full time permanent basis.
- Progressive law firm in Hawthorn
- - 5+ years accounting experience
- 'Can Do' attitude a must
Listed fourteen hours agoat Chandler Macleod GroupGrow the business through focused and strategic delivery of IT Infrastructure and support business processes. Listed two days agoat Hays Information Technology
Service Desk Analyst - Federal Government - CBD - Contract - ASAP start
- 6 month contract
- Friendly, supportive IT team
- Collaborative working environment
Listed eleven hours agoat Factory X Pty LtdAs the Financial Controller you will be reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 6 and will be responsible for budget control and reporting. Listed two days agoat avante it
Enthusiastic & dedicated Service Desk Engineer required for a fast growing stable company to support multiple clients both locally & internationally
- Fantastic potential for growth and development
- Great company culture
Listed one day agoat Pitcher Partners
Opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to drive efficient delivery of financial processes and provide insight to improve firm performance.
- 12-month contract in pivotal leadership role
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- Conveniently located next to Southern Cross station
Listed five hours agoat CAM Promotions
$25 per hour - $1000+ per week - Monday to Friday - Backpackers Welcome
- Industry Leading Pay - $1000+ per week - Manager Positions Available
- Full product and Industry training - Management Opportunities
- CULTURE: We work on a work hard/play hard mantra with weekly rewards and prizes
Listed three days agoat BIDENERGY
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to contribute to the continuous growth of this Australian company with global offices.
- Join a rapidly expanding ASX listed business
- Global operations
- Challenging and rewarding work
Listed three days agoat PS&C Group
Energetic Service Desk Analyst - great team environment providing a high level of support to valued customers!
- 4 months with preference to extend
- Targeting 2nd March start date
- Melbourne inner suburbs
Listed five days agoat Ozford College of BusinessWe are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic full time Accounts Officer to join the Accounting team Listed three days agoat T2 TeaTake your career to the next level. Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersMSP needs a candidate to support clients' with level 1 and 2 service desk and desktop support! Excellent Southbank location and supportive environment Listed fourteen hours agoat PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Hotel Accountant to assist in supporting the day to day financial operations of a successful Hotel!
- A successful & unique Hotel- a team dedicated to your growth & development
- Great benefits including meals, dry cleaning, gym access and hotel discounts!
- A passionate and fun hotel culture- a team that is supportive and diverse!
Listed three days agoat Alfred HealthFixed Term -12 month contract
Full-time - 80 hours per fortnight
St Kilda Rd location
Staff benefits Listed twelve hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyA well known School with multiple sites across Victoria are looking for a customer service focused IT officer to support both staff and students. Listed four days agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager/Company Accountant to join a start-up technology business.
- Work closely with the MD & CFO in a growing business
- Broad exposure across financial reporting & commercial mgmt
- CBD Location | $120,000 - $140,000 package
Listed two days agoat Vipac Engineers & Scientists LtdExciting graduate opportunity to gain professional experience in highly reputable Australian testing laboratory. Listed one day agoat DLA Piper Australia
This role works closely with the broader IT Team and provides 1st line/Local support and escalation as required for all end user related IT queries.
- WorkSmart with our flexible work options
- Recognised by Law360's Global 20 List, 'broadest global reach'
- On-going commitment to mental wellness and pro-bono committees
Listed nine hours agoat Metropolis
Join our growing team of motivated individuals as we help each other do remarkable things every day.
- Great Brunswick location close to trendy cafes
- Fast paced innovative Company
- Immediate start/Onsite Parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education