Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Construction Jobs in Cremorne VIC 3121Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat One Fell Swoop
Be a part of the fastest growing property sector in Australia, which combines a unique hospitality, domestic and support services dimension.
- Join the leader in seniors living marketing
- Work within a dynamic and collaborative team
- Work with existing blue-chip clients and grow business opportunities
This is a featured jobat Chromatix
We are after a quick-thinking Digital Account Manager who hustles and has heart. Communication is your natural gift. Strategy is your secret weapon!
- Experienced digital account manager /digital strategist / business analyst
- Canterbury location - next to the train station (Belgrave/Lilydale line)
- *** IMMEDIATE START - Full Time Position ***
Listed three days agoat Deciem Australia Pty LtdPart time position: 2 days per week (Monday & Tuesday). Assist Canadian head office processing Australian payroll and other general office admin tasks Listed two days agoat AccountAbility
Flexible Part-time Bookkeeping/ Assistant Accountant opportunity in the CBD!
- Positive, collaborative culture!
- Flexible working arrangements!
- CBD Location
Listed one day agoat Compass Group
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team in Melbourne CBD. This is a customer facing role, so personality is a must
- Newly created role!
- Join a leader in Catering and support services
- Work onsite at Museum Victoria, NGV and Parkville sites
Listed fifteen hours agoat Australian Industry Group
Perfect entry level role for a recent graduate looking for a role that will give them exposure to AP/AR, financial month & year end, banking and more
- Great entry level role
- Potential to grow and learn
- Close to public transport | Full time perm role
Listed nine hours agoat ESE Recruitment
Jr CA role with leading Melbourne Builder on High Rise project $200mil+
- Learn from the best professionals in the Industy
- Fast track your career and skip the Graduate program
- Strong pipeline, 5+ years of stable work
Listed two days agoat 7-Eleven Australia
An exciting, dynamic opportunity has opened up for a tech-savvy, financially minded analyst with fantastic communication skills.
- A rare opportunity to progress your finance career
- Located in our new Richmond Head Office
- Great employee benefits are available and an opportunity to own key projects
Listed two days agoat Fisher Leadership
Key member of the shared services function responsible for general finance functions & the provision of back-up support to the business services team
- Build your career in Finance
- Diverse and rewarding role in a supportive work environment
- Fast paced and innovative organisation
Listed four days agoat National Gallery of VictoriaThe NGV is seeking an Event AV Production Coordinator to coordinate the audiovisual requirements for programs and events. Listed sixteen hours agoat Valeo Construction Pty Ltd
Experienced Payroll/Accounts Assistant Part time permanent role, 22.8 hours with flexibility available to work for busy commercial builder
- *Permanent Part Time Position: 22.8 hours / week
- *Flexible Hours 3 full days or 4 days to suit school hours
- South Melbourne Location
Listed thirteen hours agoat Global KineticsThis is a wonderful opportunity to work for a business that has some serious purpose, and people who really care about the work they are doing. Listed eighteen hours agoat Compass Group
Be a part of our fabulous team for an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity as our Event Sales Executive at Melbourne Museum!
- Join the global leader in catering & support services
- Work in a great team environment - busy but fun!
- One of Melbourne's leading event venues could be your office!
Listed twelve hours agoat AA Appointments Melbourne
Part time position available for 3 days a week. Must have a travel background and have strong knowledge of TRAMADA and reconciliations
- Part time 3 days per week (Weekdays only!)
- Combine your love of Accounts and TRAVEL
- Great location in the south eastern suburbs for an award winning travel company
Listed seventeen hours agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Melbourne Jobs - Bookkeeper - Property - Career Growth - Part Time - Permanent - Finance
- Property Development Experience / Family Culture
- 4 Days Per Week / Flexible Hours
- Inner City Suburbs / Convenient via Public Transport
Listed three days agoat Design & Build
Join a close knit family construction company and work on interesting refurbishment projects as a Junior Contract Administrator
- Opportunity to learn and develop as a Contract Administrator
- Secure pipeline of work
- Supportive and experienced team
Listed fifteen hours agoat Thurley
Due to our recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Bookkeeper to join our Finance team.
- Join a growing Australian fashion label working on a 2-3 day a week basis
- Work with a close knit team in offices in Cremorne
- Expand on your Accounting skills and education in a dynamic role
Listed two days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
NFP organisation based on St Kilda Road require an Accounts officer for 4 days per week
- Part Time / 0.8 FTE
- Permanent Role / Flexible Hours
- Competitive Salary + Salary Packaging
Listed nine days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed eleven hours agoat TwoScots RecruitmentA reputable consulting firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer with IFS and HR3 experience to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education