Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Crows Nest NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Seeking a Sales Support and Order Processor candidate looking to join a growing, Australian business.
- Processing of Customer Sales orders in their ERP system
- Liaise and build relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Exciting opportunity to work as an Administrative Assistant for a national construction consultancy based in North Sydney.
- Great working culture
- Great location, close to public transportation
- Newly planned refurbished office
Listed seven hours agoat Lotus People
Temporary Student Support Officer ASAP start! Stunning office in CBD | 1 month role | $28.06 +super | Working Holiday Visa holders encouraged to apply
- 4 week role to start ASAP with opportunity to extend
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city near train station
- Work with a friendly and supportive team within the education industry
Listed twelve hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportAssist the growth of the company as a motivated Data entry clerk, where you will join a highly dynamic, progressive and dedicated team. Listed five hours agoat St Aloysius' College
Support the Foundation Office by providing analytical, research and administrative support for all activities and programmes.
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Opportunity to utilise superior administrative skills
- Independent boys' school in central location
Listed one day agoat JCHC holdings
Specialist medical practice in St Leonards close to station.
- Approx. 16 hours per week - one 8 hour and 2 four hour days to start
- Successful applicant will be trained as a medical secretary
- Close to station
Listed five hours agoat ACS Designer Bathrooms
* Competitive Salary and Bonus Package * Dynamic team based environment * Immediate Start
- Work with one of Australia's leading Bathroom Retailers
- Immediate Start - Lane Cove North Shore Location
- Full Time Position (Part time option available)
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat permanent part-time role to suit warm, friendly receptionist in our Sydney CBD office. Listed seven days agoat Healius – Corporate DivisionCorporate Receptionist required for ASX Health Care Company based next to St Leonards Train Station and Bus Stop at the door. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserHostel Night Receptionist - Wake Up! Hostel Listed five hours agoat Lotus People
Seeking a strong administrator with customer service experience to provide exceptional support to corporate members. Great culture and team!
- - Amazing team culture, pets are often in the office!
- - You will have substantial administration experience and have a passion for cus
- Close to St Leonards station
Listed seven hours agoat CharterhousePart-time receptionist to work three days per week for a two-month contract role in this corporate law firm. Listed twelve hours agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentWork for some of Australia's biggest and best brands in Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and the North Shore. $25 - $35 plus Super per hour! Listed twenty one hours agoat Link GroupImmediately available administration opportunity, offering training and support within the Registry and Fund management team. Listed eleven hours agoat Metier Recruitment
A great part time role - 5 days per week role has arisen for an experienced Receptionist. - CBD location - Thursday 27th June start!
- Temp Role for approximately 3 weeks * 5 Days Per Week - 11am-1pm
- Meet & greet high end clients, answer phones & any adhoc work
- An influential creative company based in the CBD - Household name!
Listed ten hours agoat Hudson
Are you seeking a part time position with flexible working hours?
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Temp to permanent position
- Flexible hours - 25 hours a week - 5 days
Listed three days agoat people2peopleBuild your admin career within this reputable property development company! Listed three days agoat Airswift
We are currently recruiting for a Admin Assistant to work for our client who are a major Oil & Gas company based in Sydney.
- Part time - 2 / 3 days per week
- 3 month contract with potential to go permanent
- Working for a major Oil & Gas company
Listed ten hours agoat Dexus
Explore a career at Dexus. Our people are at the foundation of everything we do.
- Great opportunity for Team Assistant to join Risk, Compliance & Governance
- Excellent working environment which value flexibility & well-being
- Great role for candidate seeking a fast-paced & friendly work environment
Listed twelve hours agoat CharterhouseGreat full-time role for a professional, welcoming and down to earth receptionist
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education