Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Engineering Jobs in Crows Nest NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sherlock Creative
Sherlock Creative is a full-service creative agency. We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to support our clients in Sydney.
- Earn a competitive package plus super and receive a laptop and phone
- Work in a contemporary space close to public transport, shops and cafés
- Join a friendly, close-knit team who enjoy being social
This is a featured jobat Fresco Creative
Fresco Creative requires a strong communicator, both written and verbal with social media planning experience.
- Opportunity to learn every aspect of a graphic design business
- Working with a team of highly creative individuals
- Great entry level role of a dynamic individual
Listed nine days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Assist the Marketing Director in product management with exposure to email marketing, campaign management, and customer communications.
- Join young and energetic team with career potential
- Sydney CBD location
- On-job training and excellent staff benefits
Listed sixteen hours agoat Harrison McMillan
Back filling opportunity in an exciting marketing position whilst the permanent role is being recruited.
- ASAP start covering staff leave
- 4-week full -time contract with possible extension
- Position based inner-city Sydney
Listed five days agoat Dymocks Retail- Iconic Australian Retailer - Historic Building in CBD location - Rare part time opportunity in a high performing team Listed two days agoat Real Pet Food Company
Are you a junior marketer with a love for pets looking to get into a growing organisation? Great exposure and development opportunities await...
- Crows Nest Location | Pet Friendly Office
- Rapidly growing organisation with a love for pets
- Great, high performing culture, looking to change the game
Listed twelve hours agoat The University of Sydney
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: SydneySydney$99K p.a. includes leave loading and 17% superclassification: Advertising, Arts & MediaAdvertising, Arts & MediasubClassification: OtherOther
Work in close collaboration with media and public relations staff across the University to ensure alignment and coordination of media activity.
- Be valued for your ability to find the story in complex academic discourse
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full-time, continuing role, salary $84K p.a. plus leave loading and 17% super
Listed one day agoat JD SportsWe are seeking an E-commerce Assistant to join the JD Sports Head Office team located in Sydney CBD! Do you have what it takes? Listed seventeen hours agoat ACRWORLD
Community Engagement Officer required to play a key part in delivering and assisting communications and engagement for a major transport project.
- 6 month contract
- $45 - $50 per hour (excluding super)
- Large Government Transport Client
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
A contemporary executive is sought to lead a highly respected association which is the voice of a diverse finance industry.
- Highly respected finance industry association
- Strong, cohesive, forward looking leader required
- Leading a small Sydney based team, National focus
Listed two days agoat Clear Search
Immerse yourself in an exciting contract role within a market-leading, Global Australian Brand!
- Iconic and well trusted Australian brand with popular products
- Engaging Culture with Strong Brand Love within the Category
- Contract role with immediate start!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Total Surveying SolutionsGreat job opportunity for a passionate Marketing and Communication professional. Attractive salary on offer depending on experience. Listed two hours agoat Wonder SmileWe're a startup company looking for a Marketing Associate who is self managed & looking to grow into the role. Access to other leading brands!! Listed four days agoat Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority
Ensure that ACARA’s corporate services functions are effective and efficient and are aligned to the current and future needs of the ACARA.
- Shape the future of all young Australians
- Lead the work of the newly formed Corporate Services unit
- Work in a strategic leadership role & as a member of the executive team
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Assistant/ Coordinator Listed five days agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp Listed nine days agoat The iQ Group Global
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a diverse range of projects in line with the strategic objectives of the iQ Group.
- Dynamic culture - Sydney CBD location
- Provide administrative support for commercialisation & medical affairs
- Junior role with the opportunity for career progression
Listed five days agoat International Convention Centre Sydney
A newly created position for a passionate and enthusiastic marketing specialist to join the dynamic live entertainment and events industry!
- Work in one of the most exciting event venues in Sydney
- Showcase your passion for live events, social media marketing and client care!
- Flexibility with working hours including evenings and weekends is required
Listed four days agoat Delaware NorthWe are seeking a full-time Events Coordinator to join our team at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Listed five days agoat BBC Studios Australia Pty LtdThe Programming Assist/Pres Scheduler will ensure the effective presentation of a designated channel delivering broadcast schedules and data Listed six days agoat Randstad - Sales, Marketing & Communications
Provide effective communications and engagement advice and support to deliver projects and events.
- Short term (1 month) / Part time (3 days per week) role
- Eastern Suburbs
- July 1 start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education