Government & Defence, Editing & Publishing Jobs in Dapto NSW 2530Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Australian Government Department of Human Services
The Assistant Director plays a significant role in supporting the maturity of identity management as a fraud control measure.
- Key strategic leadership role
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Work in a fraud prevention environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Department of EducationThe NSW Department of Education is seeking to appoint Senior Psychologist Education Listed fourteen days agoat Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Social Worker Level 3 / Psychologist / Clinical PsychologistRemuneration: $67,889... Listed nineteen days agoat Department of Education
The Department of Education has position available for Senior Psychologist Education - Warilla High School
- Permanent full time and part-time employment opportunities available
- Positions available across metropolitan, rural and remote locations
- Open to registered or provisionally registered Psychologists
Listed three days agoat Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Allied Health Clinician Level 4 / Clinical Nurse Specialist Level 2Remuneration: ... Listed five days agoat Australian Taxation Office
Passionate about customer service? Casual positions available in 2020 to join the ATO’s vibrant and fast-paced Service Delivery environment.
- Flexible casual work across a range of shift times
- Competitive pay and superannuation benefits
- A culture that is customer focused and future oriented
Listed twelve days agoat Australian Government Department of Human Services
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed candidates to work as a casual APS3 Service Officers across a number of locations.
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced telephony and processing environment
- Make a difference to the Australian community
- Supported learning and training provided
Listed eleven days agoat Shellharbour City Council
You will administer the bookings of Council's community facilities & assist with the administration of council leases and licences.
- Have experience in booking community halls and facilities?
- Do you have skills and experience in Property?
- Do you have experience in community property leasing & licensing?
Listed eighteen days agoat Shellharbour City Council
Would you like to deliver a diverse range of duties within our Civic Centre including function room set up, pack up, general cleaning & maintenance?
- Do you have a high level of interpersonal and time management skills?
- Want rewarding career opportunities and flexible working conditions?
- Are you looking for a career in Local Government?
Listed twelve days agoat Office of SportAre you looking for your next challenge? Are you an experienced Events Manager with strong skills in customer service? Listed six days agoat Wollongong City CouncilAre you passionate and enthusiastic about looking to start a career in local government? Listed ten days agoat Office of SportWe have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on assets & facilities supervisor to join our team at WIN Stadium and WIN Entertainment Centre Listed eleven days agoat Department of EducationThe roles supports the delivery of vocational education and training and employment programs and services to the community. Listed eighteen days agoat Shellharbour City Council
Our Finance team are seeking a Senior Rates Officer to assist in all aspects of the levying and collecting of rates and annual charges.
- Do you have experience in the accounting/finance field?
- Do you have strong communication and customer service skills?
- Are you looking for a diverse role while enjoying a coastal lifestyle?
Listed four days agoat State Emergency ServiceSupport development, implementation of stakeholder engagement/media strategies for NSW SES. Develop SES brand identity,media and public relations. Listed six days agoat Department of DefenceAPS Level 3, 4, 5 (Multiple Classifications) $59,237 - $78,873 (plus super) Wollongong, NSW Listed three days agoat Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full Time up to 10/5/20 with possibility of an extensionPosition Classification: Health Manager Level 2Remuneration:... Listed three days agoat Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Part Time up to 28/6/2020 with the possibility of an extensionPosition Classification: Health Manager Level 2Remuner...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education