Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support, Teaching - Tertiary, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Drafting, Automotive Engineering Jobs in Derrimut VIC 3030Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Beacon Lighting
Exciting IT Support Analyst opportunity. Would suit someone with experience in service delivery, POS, hardware and networking.
- Permanent role on a full time basis
- Generous staff discounts, on-site parking and annual salary reviews
- Based at our Store Support Centre in Derrimut
Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group Pty LtdLong term Administration temp assignment for ASAP start in Truganina. Fantastic facility, great team to be a part of! Listed five days agoat LabourforceOur client is a leader in their field, have a state of the art Cold Storage facility and currently have vacancies for experienced transport recepti... Listed three days agoat Arbon EquipmentMelbourne based Customer Service Representative required to join our team on a contracted maternity leave position. Listed two days agoat Tufflift Imports Pty Ltd
An exciting role available for an experienced Customer Service Administrator. Join an energetic team and work in a supportive environment
- Career development & exposure across a range of company functions
- Team orientated & supportive work environment
- High level of autonomy & responsibility
Listed four days agoat Palram AustraliaA leading global manufacturing company of polycarbonate products is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representive, for its Victorian office. Listed six days agoat GMK LogisticsCustomer Service Officer • 9am Shift Start • Work Close to Home • Laverton North Location Listed three days agoat Midway Mini-MixManage the office of the Managing Director of a rapidly growing western suburbs enterprise. Listed ten days agoat Westbourne Grammar School
Well resourced team, excellent culture, continuous learning opportunities.
- Key role in a progressive independent school
- Supportive and professional environment
- Convenient western suburbs location
Listed eleven days agoat GBF North Pty LtdBost Group is seeking to appoint a friendly and professional Receptionist to join our Derrimut, Melbourne office. Listed twenty three days agoat eStore Logistics
As a Graduate IT Analyst, you'll get to work with all the technology that makes the newest phone get from an online checkout to your door.
- Full time role with career progression opportunity
- We have a young, vibrant and energetic team
- Exciting and fast growing company
Listed ten days agoat Kubota Australia Pty Ltd
Provide specialist training coordination and support for our Service team including development of technical training.
- Work with a global leading brand with a premium product range
- Support and develop the capability of our team, dealers and customers
- One of a kind opportunity with a one of a kind team!
Listed three days agoat Transport Management SolutionsWe are a growing National Logistics Consultancy and are in need of a full time, full stack web application developer. Listed eleven days agoat Probiotec Pharma Pty LtdSummary • Leading Australian Pharmaceutical Company. • West of Melbourne. • Permanent full-time vacancy. Listed six days agoat WorkPac - Melbourne
Our client is seeking an experienced draftsperson to assist with their structural steel business within the commercial sector.
- Ongoing role, Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Working on Large Commercial Projects
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserWell established privately owned Australian company in the B2B industrial sector in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. Listed five days agoat H&L Victoria
Are you working in the building industry in Customer Relations or Pre-Site Management (or similar) and ready to step up? We are interested in YOU!
- Truganina or Geelong location – You choose
- Salary of $80,000 plus super, negotiable based on experience
- Start your new role in late January 2020
Listed nineteen days agoat Barkly Driving School
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our close knit & friendly team. Hours required to work are Monday to -Friday 1pm to 5pm $25 p/h
- Monday to Friday 1pm to 5pm
- $25 per hour plus super
- Immediate start
Listed fifteen days agoat Tailored WorkforceWe are on the lookout for the best and brightest talent to join our rapidly grown private recruitment business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education