Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Community Services & Development, Accounting, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in East Geelong VIC 3219Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anglesea Golf Club
A casual bar/gaming supervisor plus 2 casual bar & gaming staff required to start immediately.
- Busy Club with Bistro, Bar and Gaming Facilities
- Casual Rates - Registered and Licensed Clubs Award
- Great friendly working environment
This is a featured jobat At The Heads
Sea Change Hospitality is on the hunt for the next wave of front of house legends - Baristas, Floor legends, Supervisors, Bar superstars.
- Potential for both personal and professional development within our group
- Work with the best views on the Bellarine in a multi-million dollar facility
- Three beautfiul locations across the Bellarine Peninsula
Listed three days agoat Searoad Ferries• Full time positions • Summer casual positions • FOH & Kitchen opportunities Listed three days agoat Barwon Vascular
This role includes coordinating the accounts and billing for a small practice of 2 private surgeons as well as general administrative duties.
- 2 to 3 days per week - two year contract
- Beautiful, modern office with CBD location
- Above award rates with flexible workplace
Listed four days agoat Smith Land Surveyors
We are looking for a full time (or P/T if necessary) experienced and trusted bookkeeper with a great eye for detail and a passion for numbers.
- Enjoy going to work - be part of a close knit team of supportive professionals
- Family owned business - we understand the need for flexibility
- Design your own day - opportunity to create your own workflow patterns
Listed nine hours agoat Golden Plains Shire Council
Council is inviting applications for inclusion in our Casual Pool for Youth & Recreation Activities Officers
- casual opportunities
- remuneration starting at $39/hr (includes casual loading)
- students/graduates welcome
Listed six days agoat Scentre Group
A casual position with Westfield Geelong is your perfect chance to shine
- Casual opportunity!
- Supportive, fun and empowered customer-focused environment
- Immediate start!
Listed four days agoat Lord Of The Isles TavernWe are seeking enthusiastic gaming, bar and bistro staff to join the team at Lord Of The Isles Tavern in Geelong. Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/restaurant/other in Newtown is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed six hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Geelong is seeking a part time Waiter / Waitress (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed seven days agoat Peninsula HotelGeneral office duties/Gaming 25 to 30 hours. Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/bar/restaurant in Rippleside is seeking a full time Team Member (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/restaurant/other in Newtown is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserMust be well presented and work well in a busy team environment. Listed ten days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Geelong is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Oxygen CollegeExperienced MYOB bookkeeper wanting flexible hours Listed nine days agoat Davidson ExecutiveCombine your leadership, customer experience and commercial skills in this high profile regional leadership role. Salary package up to $210K TRP Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/bar/restaurant in Rippleside is seeking a part time Barista (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed one day agoat Envisage HR Solutions
Responsibilities include processing and reconciling payable transactions, as well as the management of invoices, expenses and report production.
- Are you looking to continue working with a passionate health care team?
- Professional growth opportunity in expanding business
- Ready to make a big difference to a small business?
Listed thirteen hours agoat HOBAN RecruitmentEnjoy keeping people safe, meet people and help your community. You could be a Crossing Supervisor! Training Provided. Great Pay Rate $32+ P/H.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education