Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Chemical Engineering, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in East Maitland NSW 2323Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat We Care NSW TRH Psychology and Cultural Consultancy Services
To provide proactive advice and support to management and staff regarding human resources policies and procedures within the organisation
- Work/Life balance - we promote and support work/life balance and wellness
- Supportive team culture
Listed twelve days agoat MBC RecruitmentWe are seeking a Senior Civil Design Officer with high level civil experience for a fantastic 3 - 6 month opportunity in Maitland. Listed twenty one days agoat Brimble Rail Pty Ltd
Multiple safety and training opportunities are now available.
- Multiple safety and training roles available
- Great opportunity with a growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and supportive safety team
Listed seven days agoat Orica
Partner and support senior managers and operational stakeholders in this key Senior HR Advisor role. Join our high performing HR team based at Kurri.
- Fixed term contract
- Join a high performing team
- We invest in our people
Listed twelve days agoat Ampcontrol LimitedSeeking a hands-on Health & Injury Management Advisor based from our Tomago head office to support our operations nationally Listed fifteen days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
This Employment Consultant role is responsible for creating opportunities to place people with disability or injuries into employment.
- Global organisation experiencing industry growth
- A role with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped performance Incentives
Listed thirteen days agoat Ampcontrol Limited
Work in a fun and dynamic team to drive the engagement and recruitment of quality talent both nationally and internationally
- Broad range of roles to recruit across trades, engineering & corporate services
- Be involved in the ongoing improvement of recruitment & talent engagement
- Use leading talent engagement technology so you can focus on the fun stuff
Listed eight days agoat Saywells Chartered Accountants
Intermediate > Senior > Manager: Keen to progress your career? Enjoy using your expertise to help clients? Interested in Wine / Race Horses? Join us!!
- Work closely with clients, solving problems. Make a difference!
- Outstanding opportunity in a supportive, small, friendly team.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, work-life balance!
Listed thirteen days agoat Love RealtyJoin Newcastle and Lake Macquaries' Number 1 Real Estate Team, forward thinking ,fresh , unique and everything but your typical agency... Listed eight days agoat Aruma
Aruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today!
- Help make a difference to the lives of people within your local community
- Be part of a values based inclusive organisation
- Attractive Salary Packaging options.
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad Sourceright
Utilise your in-bound customer service exp in an entry level recruitment role. No sales! Charlestown - no more CBD parking! Click to read more
- Genuine flexible hours available (choose your start & finish times)
- Utilise your customer service/call-centre expertise in the recruitment industry
- Full training provided - no recruitment experience required
Listed four days agoat Wine Selectors
Wonderful opportunity for a recent HR graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career
- Wonderful Australian family owned business
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to some of Australia's very best wines at discounted prices
Listed three days agoat Prospect Farm Accommodation Pty Ltd
A unique opportunity to help grow a rapidly expanding organisation to national level.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding organisation
- Opportunities for career development and promotion
- The chance to be truly "in" on the ground floor of a growing venture
Listed five days agoat Medacs Healthcare Australia
Para Consultant / Junior Recruiter to join a global recruitment agency
- Charlestown Location
- Global Organisation
- Career development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Genesee Wyoming Australia
We are currently seeking Level 4 Driver applications to fill a combination of casual and permanent vacancies to join our team based at Mudgee.
- Casual and Permanent roles based at Mudgee
- Competative Remuneration
- Extensive Training & Support
Listed four days agoat Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty LtdMust have HR Generalist Field experience | Diverse Global Organisation | Newcastle Location | Key Contract: Schools | Permanent Role | Dynamic Team | Listed four days agoat Skildare
An ideal opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to further develop professionally, while collaborating with inspirational business leaders
- Flexible with days and hours
- Work with a diverse range of business leaders across Newcastle and the Hunter
- Dynamic and high achieving team environment
Listed eight days agoat The Catholic Diocese of Maitland- Newcastle
We are seeking an experienced passionate and adaptable HR professional who is ready take on their next challenge.
- Join one of Newcastle’s Top 5 Employers.
- Expand upon your HR knowledge & experience across a broad range of HR functions.
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits.
Listed seven days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
Opportunity to utilise your sound audit skills and experience compiling financial statements in a supportive and progressive environment.
- Career advancing move for an Audit/Accounting professional
- Be mentored by the best!
- Hassle free parking just outside of the Newcastle CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education