Healthcare & Medical, Human Resources & Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Chemical Engineering, Event Management Jobs in East Maitland NSW 2323Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Maitland Private Hospital
Part-time opportunity available for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to work within our Rehabilitation service.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
Listed four days agoat PRP Diagnostic Imaging Pty LtdJoin our friendly and skilled team at Maitland, fast paced environment focused on high standards of patient care Listed fifteen days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant with a strong customer focus to provide rehab services including vocational assessments
- A real value add job, helping people getting back to work
- Great opportunity to work F/T or P/T, flexibility on offer
- Choose to work in either Maitland or Newcastle
Listed nine days agoat Hunter Physio & Rehab Pty LtdFull time physiotherapist position in private practice East Maitland. Broad case load ,excellent learning opportunities. New graduates welcome. Listed twelve days agoat Your World HealthcareThe RN will generate a unique quality of clinical care to the resident’s, where gold standard of support from staff evolves within the facility. Listed sixteen days agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
Lead and inspire our care team at Opal Rutherford to bring joy to our residents by delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Live and Breathe our Purpose 'To Bring Joy To Those We Care For'
- Be our next Leader. Ongoing career development opportunities
- Consider a change of scenery. Relocate to the beautiful Hunter Region
Listed eighteen days agoat Brimble Rail Pty Ltd
Multiple safety and training opportunities are now available.
- Multiple safety and training roles available
- Great opportunity with a growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and supportive safety team
Listed four days agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
Exciting opportunity to join our clinical team as a Registered Nurse at Opal Maitland and bring joy to those we care for.
- Part Time and Casual opportunities available - an arrange of shifts available
- Located near Rutherford Marketplace - Rutherford, NSW.
- Career succession planning - be the Next Leader.
Listed four days agoat Orica
Partner and support senior managers and operational stakeholders in this key Senior HR Advisor role. Join our high performing HR team based at Kurri.
- Fixed term contract
- Join a high performing team
- We invest in our people
Listed eight days agoat Ampcontrol LimitedSeeking a hands-on Health & Injury Management Advisor based from our Tomago head office to support our operations nationally Listed two days agoat HealthscopeWe are currently seeking Permanent-Part Time Social Worker for our Rehabilitation, Medical, Surgical and Outpatient Rehabilitation Units. Listed eleven days agoat HealthscopeThe hospital is seeking a CMO to work primarily in the Rehabilitation Ward but also to cover other areas of the hospital as required. Listed five days agoat Aruma
Aruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today!
- Help make a difference to the lives of people within your local community
- Be part of a values based inclusive organisation
- Attractive Salary Packaging options.
Listed four days agoat Relationships Australia NSWWork for a leading NFP. Part-time Senior position - 4 days per week. Based in Broadmeadow. Salary packaging available Listed ten days agoat ArumaAruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today! Listed twelve days agoat Northern Coalfields Community Care Association
We are looking for a part time Quality, Safety & Risk Consultant to lead the management of our Quality, Safety & Risk Management Systems.
- Exciting opportunity
- Supportive team
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserSuitable for DA with imaging qualifications or Diagnostic Radiographer Listed three days agoat Heal For Life FoundationDo you want to help people heal from trauma? Join our unique Trauma Centre changing lives with our internationally recognised trauma healing model
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education