Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Chemical Engineering, Other Jobs in East Maitland NSW 2323Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three days agoat Prospect Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a positive and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant, seeking more flexibility & freedom at work.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business with ownership potential
- Motivated & good humoured team of experienced Recruiters
- Freedom to manage your desk the way you want!
Listed twenty five days agoat Individual Empowerment Network Pty Ltd
ITEC Group Australia are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Learning and Development Manager to join the team in the Head Office in Cairns
- Competitive remuneration
- A progressive and supportive working environment
- Work life balance in a tropical setting in FNQ
Listed fourteen days agoat Gemco Rail
Exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Trades Assistant to join our team based in Rutherford, NSW.
- Attractive remuneration
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Diverse and inclusive working environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat WesTrac Pty Ltd
Experienced with government funding, student databases and VET quality assurance? Join the WesTrac Institute (RTO) in this essential and varied role.
- Passionate about quality education experiences? Make a real contribution
- Take your career to the next level with this newly created permanent role
- Become part of a great culture with a reputable company in their industry
Listed seventeen days agoat ConnectAbility AustraliaWe have an exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Business Partner to join our Team based at the Warabrook office in Newcastle. As a trusted ad Listed seven days agoat WesTrac Pty Ltd
Opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join an innovative and large organisation in the Hunter, working with a proactive team based in Tomago.
- Fast paced and rewarding role with a great team culture
- Support four internal branches including workshops and parts
- Permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Listed sixteen days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: Raymond TerraceRaymond TerraceUp to $70 000 plus super ( pro rated)classification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: TaxationTaxation
Prepare individual and sole trader tax returns; previous experience preparing individual tax returns is preferred, Raymond Terrace location
- Part time - 3 days per week with school hours available
- Growing professional firm that has doubled in 3 years
- Stable workflow
Listed fifteen hours agoat Vinsi PartnersA great opportunity exists for an Apprentice/Junior Structural Draftsperson/Technician to join our engineering consultancy based in Newcastle. Listed seven days agoat HealthShare NSWThis position is Permanent Full Time and classified as Prosthetist/Orthotist Listed twenty one days agoat Starlight Childrens Foundation
Do you want to use your creative talents to help seriously ill teenagers? Are you ahead of youth trends, and can you connect with teens quickly?
- Authentically positive workplace culture
- Make a positive difference in the lives of children and young people
- Rotating Casual Roster- Weekends Included
Listed three days agoat Svitzer Australia
Casual opportunity in Newcastle, NSW
- Work in a fast-paced and structured operations centre
- Develop your customer service skills in the maritime industry
- Casual opportunity in Newcastle, NSW
Listed twelve days agoat Randstad Sourceright
Utilise your in-bound customer service exp in an entry level recruitment role. No sales! Charlestown - no more CBD parking! Click to read more
- Genuine flexible hours available (choose your start & finish times)
- Utilise your customer service/call-centre expertise in the recruitment industry
- Full training provided - no recruitment experience required
Listed fourteen hours agoat UGL - Resources
UGL employee benefits include: • Salary Continuance Insurance • AIA Vitality Wellness Program • Medibank • Novated Leasing • Plum...
- Be part of a Global Group
- Newcastle NSW based position
- Competitive Remuneration offered
Listed two days agoat The Catholic Diocese of Maitland- Newcastle
Provide dedicated administrative assistance to the Head of Human Resources on a 6-month maximum term basis
- Maximum term appointment | 6 months | Immediate Start
- Provide dedicated HR administrative assistance
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits
Listed three days agoat Trojan Rail - New South WalesAs the Resource Specialist you will facilitate the end to end recruitment process with focus on candidate shortlisting & screening. Listed ten days agoat City of Newcastle
CN is seeking a passionate Curator to position the Newcastle Museum as a significant attraction within the Hunter region.
- Develop and deliver projects for Newcastle Museum and Fort Scratchley.
- Permanent full-time role – 35 hours per week.
- Flexible work arrangements available, including an optional 9-day fortnight.
Listed eight days agoat The Wests Group Australia
Working across a diverse portfolio, this is a hands on role with a strong focus on preventative safety strategies.
- Exposure to a diverse portfolio
- Inclusive team environment
- Great work/life balance
Listed sixteen days agoat Orchard Talent Group
The opportunity to work with a pioneering Disability organisation, providing premium services to their client cohort.
- Pivotal and influential role partnering with senior leaders on a growth plan
- Leading Disability Services provider with strong social impact
- Convenient location in Southern Newcastle
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education