Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Administration & Office Support, Self Employment, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution Jobs in East Melbourne VIC 3002Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Rail Projects Victoria
Provide a range of administration support to the State Requirements team
- Organise, schedule and set-up meetings, briefings and presentations
- Undertake basic online research to fill gaps in current data set
- Assist with any other project issues and tasks as required
Listed three days agoat Ag-SpreadEstablished Australian owned transport business in growth phase looking for a Casual - Data Entry Officer for our office in Albert Park. Listed two days agoat Toll
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Analyst to join our Global Shared Services team.
- Strategic Shared Services Role
- Process Improvement Opportunities
- Exposure to Senior Leaders
Listed three days agoat Adecco
This is a role for a counsellor in a friendly inclusive and supportive environment to provide Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor.
- Highly rewarding Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor within a supportive team
- MUST be Bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed nine hours agoat Intrax Consulting GroupAre you looking for administration work? This is a great opportunity for you. Listed four days agoat US Consulate General
This position is responsible for all consular cashier duties, as well as supports the processing of a complex visa workload.
- $68,625 annual salary, plus 12% superannuation
- 20 Public Holidays (U.S. and Australian)
Listed three days agoat RetPro
If you have proven AR and Admin experience, and have a proactive attitude we would love to hear from you!
- Great opportunity to join a supportive and collaborate team culture
- Fantastic Southbank location close to Flinders Station
- Development opportunity to grow your career within the AR & Property Admin
Listed four days agoat Ag-SpreadEstablished Australian owned transport business in growth phase looking for a Data Entry Officer for our office in Albert Park. Listed two days agoat Corrs Support Services Trust
An opportunity now exists for a talented Credit Officer to join the Finance team.
- Additional week of leave (5 weeks annual leave in total)
- Interesting and challenging work
- Supportive & high performing environment
Listed three days agoat Sharp & Carter Business Support
Exciting opportunity for a friendly and pro-active Administration Officer to join an inclusive business and provide support to the Sales Division!
- Join a leading provider of professional development
- Be a valued part of a friendly team
- CBD location near public transport
Listed five days agoat Media Measures Pty LtdThis is a data entry position which involves entering information from media clippings onto Excel spreadsheets and contributing to written reports. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserFast-paced customer service role* High volume of daily order processing* Head office* Western Suburbs* 8.30am to 5pm* Monday to Friday* Friendly team* Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Finsbury Green, a Victorian Print & Print management firm situated in Port Melbourne is looking for a Full time Warehouse pick and pack operator.
- 37.5 hr working week ( 5 days per week)
- Ability to help and assist in other areas of the business
- Ability to grow
Listed two days agoat Hallis
Fantastic opportunity to join a global business. Bring your logistics admin & customer service skills and make this role your own!
- Delivery administration, sales & customer support
- Global presence, young & successful team
- Long term career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat The ClusterWe are looking for our next “can do” superstar to join our incredible team! Listed six days agoat Hays Banking
Hays is supporting NAB in the recruitment of HR Generalists. Apply for this job now.
- Full time hours | Docklands location
- $28.38 per hour plus super
- 4 month contract
Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersJoin a growing commercial property organisation in an end to end Accounts Receivable function in Melbourne's CBD. Listed two days agoat Dixon Kestles
As the front face of our professional property office you will be relieving our full time Receptionist and supporting the Admin team.
- Part Time: 5 days per week
- Hours: 11am - 2pm - negotiable
- Fun & Friendly busy office
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education