Team Leaders/Supervisors, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Cost Accounting, Other Jobs in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
This newly created role is responsible for rolling out talent sourcing strategies in the industrial/warehousing industry to grow our workforce.
- Join a tech start up during a period of exciting growth!
- Utilise your relevant industry experience to find quality Sidekicks
- Work with a team of recruitment and onboarding specialists
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to take responsibility for planning, implementing and reviewing manufacturing processes.
- Privately owned Australian manufacturing business.
- Competitive Salary
- Permananent day shift
Listed four days agoat Engage Personnel
A unique role working with a friendly and approachable manager who sees the benefit in mentoring & supporting his staff.
- Young, Vibrant and Relaxed Working Environment!
- Challenging and Variety of Work! Modern Offices Based on the City Fringe!
- Report to a Manager That Wants to Mentor and Support!
Listed twenty hours agoat Denovo RecruitmentSenior Accounting and Administration role looking after all accounting, payroll and reporting for a medium sized business. Pronto experience essential Listed twelve days agoat Michael Page Accounting & FinanceA great chance to join a growing Financial Services and Advisory business as an intermediate accountant on a permanent basis. Listed nine days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
An Intermediate accountant job has become available in a reputable firm offering a salary of $55K-$75K.
- Great location | Close to P/T
- Work close to home | Fantastic work culture
- Progress your career
Listed nine days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
An Intermediate accountant job has become available in a reputable firm offering a salary of $55K-$65K.
- South East suburb | Close to home
- Career Progression
- Collaborative Work Environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Lawson Delaney
4 Partner suburban firm are looking for a Business Services Accountant. 80% advisory, 20% compliance. Excellent salary package.
- Based near major train station - car parking off site.
- Competitive salary of up to $85k package.
- Help service a Partners portfolio of $1 million.
Listed twelve days agoat TwoScots Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Tax Accountant to join a passionate team within a boutique Business Services Organisation
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Trendy office located in Melbourne's Inner East Suburbs
- $75-$85k Pack
Listed thirteen days agoat Lawson Delaney
Step up opportunity for strong Senior who wants managerial responsibility. Help with portfolio of $1 million. Large firm mentality in suburbs.
- Ex big 4 Partner - great mentoring
- Opportunity for Senior Accountant to step up to Manager
- Eastern suburbs location
Listed seventeen days agoat Launchtwo People
Join a Top 100 accounting firm where you will manage a diverse portfolio clients from start to finish, & supervise 2 junior accountants
- Salary+ generous bonuses
- 1:1 weekly coaching with supportive partners+ monthly upskilling workshops
- Secondment opportunties
Listed sixteen days agoat Launchtwo PeopleJoin a 4 partner firm, and become a part of a friendly and supportive team, relaxed culture, and outstanding training and development! Listed eight days agoat Roc Consulting
MODERN OFFICE SPACE. SUPPORTIVE TEAM CULTURE. DIVERSE CLIENT BASE. INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING. GREAT STAFF INCENTIVES.
- GLOBAL SERVICES FIRM
- FREQUENT SOCIAL AND NETWORKING EVENTS
- EXCELLENT TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND FLEXIBILITY
Listed eighteen days agoat The Andersen PartnershipOpportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a proactive and energetic business that are growing significantly. Be rewarded and enjoy your job! Listed eight days agoat Lawson Delaney
BIGGEST FIRM in the eastern suburbs. Looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who can help MANAGE the team and clients. Big chance of progression.
- The biggest Accounting firm in any suburb.
- Manage clients relationships and gain staff management experience.
- Work with Partners who care about your well-being, development and progression.
Listed eight days agoat Roc Consulting
BOTH INTERMEDIATE AND SENIOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE. APPLY NOW!
- XERO / CLOUD BASED FIRM
- MANAGE YOUR OWN PORTFOLIO
- GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER PROGRESSION
Listed fifteen days agoat Accountancy Options
Work in a practice of 12 Accountants. Client facing role. Ongoing professional development. Located in Box Hill
- Join a small, progressive business with scope to develop
- Ongoing professional development and study support
Listed three days agoat Engage Personnel
Senior Accountant required for an Inner East CA firm that is experiencing growth. Perfect opportunity for an Intermediate looking for the next step!
- Manage Your Own Clients & a Small Team!
- Modern Offices Based in the Inner East!!
- Rare Part-Time Management Opportunity - would suit return to work parent
Listed five days agoat Plan B RecruitmentThis is an opportunity to work close to home with this growing Chartered Accounting firm is currently available for an experienced CA/CPA. Listed nine days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Based in Central Melbourne. Opportunity for a Senior Accountant with experience managing 9+ junior staff.
- Large Boutique Firm
- Close to P/T
- Excellent office space
Listed twelve days agoat Engage Personnel
Mid-Sized firm based in the Outer East. They pride themselves in looking after their staff & encourage client contact!
- Work Close to Home & Attractive Salary Package on offer!!
- CA/CPA mentorship and study support!!!
- Plenty of Client Contact & Interaction
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education