Jobs in Erskineville NSW 2043
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marble - Expert Recruitment
Are you someone who thrives off a challenge, loves making new connections & can think outside the box? Apply & join a team who are exactly the same!
- Clear cut career paths and promotion opportunities
- Manage existing commitment clients whilst networking for more
- Be the manager of your own desk and watch the opportunities flow in
This is a featured jobat Carpet Right
Looking for a dynamic passionate sales person. Store based, great location, good customer traffic. Basic + Comm ++ BONUS+ (Flooring Experience A Must)
- Excellent bonus and commissions
- Established Company With Great Results
- Store based Opportunity
Listed one day agoat Simple Machines
Team assistant/super hero needed with heaps of Va Va Voom! and oodles of common sense to assist dynamic and fun team in a fast paced fun environment
- Part time - 20 hrs a week - $30hr + Super, holidays and other entitlements
- Fun and creative environment with lots of flexibility
- Into design, photography, events, video or general IT? Use your skills at work
Listed one day agoat GIOXLE
RECEPTIONIST - massage venue
- high-paying position - excellent conditions
- very flexible - 1 to 4 shifts per week
- work in a fun, clean, low-stress environment - comprehensive training provided
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserHotel Operator requires a Office Administration/PA.Must be a highly motivated, well organised person that can complete tasks with limited supervision. Listed four hours agoat Big PicturePart-time Accounts Assistant Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Team Assistant within State Government, 6 months contract, Immediate start paying $400 daily + super.
- State Government
- $400 daily + super
- Mascot Location
Listed ten hours agoat Austcorp Executive
Be recognised as working for the best most progressive business in Australia
- Australian Owned Award Winning Boutique Advisory
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Career Path Mapped Out For Progession
Listed two days agoat Dr Linda Veloskey Dental SurgeryYou are the face of the practice, running the show from the front desk and responsible for daily management of the practice Listed eight hours agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdWe are currently seeking a highly experienced Administrative Support Assistant for a 4 month period - State Government Opportunity! Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Administration Support required for Federal Government Agency based in CBD paying $32 per hour + super.
- Sydney CBD
- Federal Government
- Immediate Start
Listed one day agoat Macquarie Group Limited
Join Australia’s largest Investment Bank in this Team Assistant role
- Ideal for return to work professional
- Are you looking to take the next step in your admin career?
- Flexible hours - you could start later and finish earlier
Listed one day agoat ManpowerGroup• Global Organisation
• Innovative Solutions
• Flexible Working Arrangements Listed eleven hours agoat State Library of New South WalesState Library of NSWRecords Management OfficerFull-timeOngoingA unique opportunity to join one of NSW’s leading cultural institutions... Listed one day agoat Chapman Eastway
Administration Officer to support a boutique advisory practice in Sydney CBD.
- Boutique advisory practice with CBD location
- Flexible part time role
- Dynamic culture within a 120 year old prestigious firm
Listed three hours agoat people2peopleDevelop your administrative career in this national organisation. Ongoing training and CBD location! Listed six hours agoat East Sydney DoctorsExciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our Clinical Trials team within a large private general practice. Listed four hours agoat Robert WaltersAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a global leading management consultancy located in Sydney CBD. Listed one day agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic career receptionist? Great! Do you love going above and beyond for the wider team?
- Up to $75,000 + super on offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Permanent Full-time
Listed four days agoat Red Telecom
Red Telecom is seeking a Collections Officer to join its dynamic team on a part-time basis.
- Career growth opportunities– we are firm believers of promoting within!
- Enjoy varied work while interacting with the SME market
- Australian owned and operated business - Great culture & working conditions
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education