Farming, Animals & Conservation, Nursing - Paediatric & PICU, Event Management, Pathology, Settlements Jobs in Fitzroy VIC 3065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat The Lost Dogs Home
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to provide leadership and direction to the customer service team in North Melbourne.
- Be a part of our fast-paced, dynamic customer service team
- Support The Lost Dogs' Home promoting responsible pet ownership
- Full-time job opportunity available for two candidates
Listed one day agoat The Citadel Group
Exciting opportunity to use your LIMS experience and develop your career with an industry leader!
- Rare Pathology opportunity with a technical component
- Work for a growing ASX listed company
- Melbourne CBD, Collins St location
Listed eight days agoat ENSPEC Pty Ltd
ENSPEC is searching for qualified enthusiastic Consulting Arboriculturists to join our highly reputable team .
- Unique and diverse range of arboriculture & environmental consultancy services
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and scientifically orientated company
- Professional highly qualified experienced team, excellent long term career path.
Listed four days agoat Alfred HealthFixed Term (Long Service Leave Replacement - 19th February 2020 - 19th June 2020)
Part Time (48 hours per fortnight)
Potential ongoing Listed three days agoat Rimfire Resources
Manage key production business unit with a leading Australian agribusiness as they continue to expand their commercial operation
- Ornamental Horticulture / Turf
- Business Unit Responsibility
- Commercial Engagement
Listed twenty eight days agoat Racing Victoria Ltd
Are you passionate about Equine Welfare? Do you want to make a difference in one of Victoria's major sporting events? Then read on...
- Permanent Opportunity
- Strong Interest in Equine Welfare
Listed eighteen days agoat Vision AustraliaAn exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Guide Dog Mobility Instructor to join our team in Kensington, operating from our flagship mobility centr Listed fifteen days agoat Greyhound Racing VictoriaIndustry Veterinarian will perform various veterinary roles across the industry to help maintain the integrity of the sport & promote animal welfare. Listed twenty nine days agoat INCITEC PIVOT LIMITEDHelp & assist the broader commercial team to deliver solutions to our customers you will encompass administrative, data analysis & sale support Listed eighteen days agoat Employment OfficeWant to join a renowned pathology laboratory? Graduate opportunities available! Lucrative remuneration package + great benefits! Listed more than thirty days agoat Tusk Group
Busy and challenging Docs and Settlements role with asset finance business.
- Leading Asset Finance brokerage firm
- Long standing business - professional and friendly team
- Opportunity for career development in thriving niche market
Listed twenty four days agoat The Lost Dogs Home
Frank Samways Vet Clinic is looking for a unique, special vet who can make a difference in animals lives.
- Rewarding job opportunity, working for Australia's largest animal shelter!
- Join our incredible veterinary team at Franks in North Melbourne
- Part-time, maternity leave contract until June 2020
Listed sixteen days agoat Global Veterinary Careers
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a Locum Veterinarian in the Melbourne region on a locum basis.
- Competitive remuneration
- Accommodation provided
- Flexible working hours
Listed twenty four days agoat Lort SmithJoin Australia's largest animal hospital in a rewarding Veterinarian position. Minimum 2 years experience required. Listed twenty one days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Applications are invited for this senior technical and management role within our laboratory.
- Are you an experienced registered scientist?
- Bring your customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Get the opportunity to work in the sunny Hawke's Bay!
Listed fourteen days agoat Your Nursing Agency VIC
YNA is seeking all experienced PAEDS, NICU, PICU and SCN Staff for work across Melbourne, Peninsula and Geelong.
- Earn Extra $$$ Save for Summer!
- Preferred supplier to public and private hospitals.
- Work Where and When YOU Want! Great Rates, Joining and Referral Bonuses
Listed fifteen days agoat Moreland City Council
Animal Management Officer Position with a high emphasis on investigations.
- One of the inner city's most vibrant, dynamic and diverse municipalities
- Full Time / Fortnightly RDO
- Great working culture
Listed twenty four days agoat AV 24/7
We are looking for a hands-on, outcomes-focused Operations Manager experienced in leading & rostering high performing teams in the events industry!
- RARE Monday – Friday opportunity in the events industry
- Bring together your passion for people leadership and quality event execution
- An opportunity to drive culture and build a successful team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education