Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, CEO & General Management, Design & Architecture, Marketing & Communications, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying Jobs in Flemington VIC 3031Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen hours agoat Atomic Group
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Shoe Designer with product design capability to join our progressive and innovative team in Melbourne
- Work for an Iconic Global brand and a renowned Aussie comfort footwear brand
- Utilise all your innovative fashion lead shoe designs with a comfort feel
- Close knit team with plenty of drive and support
Listed two days agoat Boutique Homes
Boutique Homes, part of the ABN Group Victoria, is a young and vibrant company and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team.
- Central Docklands Location
- Talented Drafting Team
- Attractive Renumeration Package
Listed sixteen hours agoat Home Delivery ServicesBe a part of fast growing and industry changing business. This role will lead the day to day operations of the business and it's clients. Listed three days agoat Linfox Australia
Come and be apart of our Intermodal team and showcase your skills with this diverse role where no day will be the same!
- Offering a great team, supportive management and opportunities for career growth
- Newly renovated office space with onsite parking
- Work for Australia's largest privately owned Transport and Logistics Company!
Listed two days agoat Adecco
This is a great opportunity to join a well known seafood provider. The role is permanent - full time and offers many incentives.
- Western suburbs location
- Attractive Salary - Bonuses/Allowance
- Permanent role
Listed seventeen hours agoat City of MelbourneJoin Arts House and maximise awareness and excitement about Melbourne’s centre for contemporary performance Listed three days agoat Phillip Island Nature Park
Key senior leadership role with full profit and loss accountability and responsibility for the successful operations of four world class attractions!
- Influential leadership role, located on the idyllic Phillip Island
- Full profit and loss accountability
- Internationally renowned Penguin Parade
Listed three days agoat Great Southern Press
This part-time role will suit a university graduate or someone looking for an entry-level design position.
- Flexible working schedule and the opportunity to work independently
- Mentorship and training from an industry professional
- A great company culture, with regular team lunches and other activities
Listed nineteen hours agoat HASSELL
FreeState are experience masterplanners. We work with brand builders and city makers to design the sorts of places that people want to live, work an
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training including access to an online training platform
Listed fourteen hours agoat Save the Children Australia
Use a range of media platforms to advocate for the most vulnerable children in Australia and abroad. Full time position based in Carlton.
- Rare opportunity with one of the world's leading children's charities
- Use your skills and experience across a wide range of media in this role
- Help make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children worldwide
Listed three days agoat VLGA INCThe Operations Manager (Chief of Staff) will be a strategic partner to the CEO, providing advice and support. Listed two days agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
A fantastic, long-term 'career role' has opened up for a technically minded Graduate Architect!
- New Year, New You
- Fantastic Studio - outer CBD location
- Excellent Working Conditions
Listed six days agoat Whelan Kartaway
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to lead our Victorian division in this challenging and rewarding hands-on role.
- Competitive Salary Package on Offer $$$
- Looking for your next challenge?
- Australian family owned and operated business with over 125 years history
Listed six days agoat Finance Resources Executives
Assistant Accountant with exposure to all facets of the finance function, including receivables management, weekly and month end reporting
- Opportunity to further develop your accounting skills
- A long established family owned and operated business with an excellent culture
- a new position within the finance team, created to assist business growth
Listed twenty hours agoat Brain SellsSeeking event manager that has experience working with corporate clients. Part time role. Based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD Listed fourteen hours agoat Michael PageThis role is responsible for end-to-event event management, reporting into the Events and Sponsorship Manager. Listed fifteen hours agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
Ready to take your career to the next level?
- Build your career
- Work in an actual trendy part of Melbourne!
- Run wild with the wind
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education