Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology Jobs in Footscray VIC 3011Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Exciting Full Time opportunity for experienced Practice manager to assist in the growth of an established and highly regarded practice in the CBD.
- Modern and highly regarded Dental practice
- Friendly team
- Permanent Full Time role (Monday-Friday)
This is a featured jobat Uniting AgeWell
Exiting opportunity to take on a leadership role and commission a brand new state-of-the-art 104 bed facility opening in Preston.
- Full time leadership opportunity
- Putting customers at the heart of everything we do
- Working for a not-for-profit values based organisation.
Listed three days agoat Western HealthPart-time Administrative Assistant to work across sites with outstanding Reception skills in a fast paced environment & typing skills of 55+wpm Listed two days agoat Western HealthWestern Health is seeking a Orthopaedic Research Assistant for a period of seven months to cover maternity leave. Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthPosition for a permanent part time clerk within Adult Specialist Clinics which requires excellent customer service skills Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthPosition for a permanent part time clerk within Adult Specialist Clinics which requires excellent customer service skills Listed six days agoat Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Join our Diabetes research group and the home of life changing scientific discoveries renowned for cutting edge focus on early intervention.
- Research cognitive, mental health & functional outcomes in diabetes cohort
- Make a difference in Australia's largest child health Research Institute
- Part-time 0 .7 FTE. 18 month contract
Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthFundraising Communications Writer for Western Health Foundation on a Part-time position (0.4 FTE) based across Footscray & Sunshine campuses Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthWestern Health offers rotations in the General Streams for Hospital Medical Officers (PGY3). Listed nine days agoat Peter MacCallum Cancer CentrePeter Mac is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer and we are seeking 2 Clinical trial Assistants Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthHMO Surgical Western Health commencing February 2020. Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthPosition for Temporary Full Time Maternity Leave cover of Administrative Team Leader Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthWestern Health has a number of 2nd Year HMO Surgical positions in 2020 suitable for applicants who are currently undertaking their Internship. Listed eight days agoat Melbourne Health
Join our hard working and supportive Allied Health team, The Royal Melbourne Hospital | Full Time, 80 hours p/f (monthly ADOs) !
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville location
- Full Time permanent role within Allied Health team
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Western HealthWestern Health has a number of 2nd Year HMO general positions in 2020 suitable for applicants who are currently undertaking their Internship. Listed nine days agoat Johnson Recruitment
Leading Obs/Gyn practice in the heart of Parkville poised to welcome their new Medical Secretary to their outstanding team.
- Full time, permanent role with generous hourly rate plus parking
- A stone's throw to the Royal Women's Hospital
- Compassionate, professional and supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat AMES AustraliaFulltime maximum term position based at Footscray to 29/11/2019 Listed three days agoat Melbourne Health
Pathology Collector | Royal Melbourne Hospital | Part Time Fixed Term | Salary packaging benefits
- Melbourne Health Shared Pathology Service
- Part Time Fixed Term, Parental Leave position
- 48 hours per fortnight
Listed ten days agoat Melbourne Health
Full time fixed term Reception role at the Royal Melbourne Hospital (Department of Nuclear Medicine). Onsite parking + close to public transport.
- Primary point of contact for patients, consumers and referrers
- Come join us to be First in Care, Research and Learning!
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (additional day off every month!)
Listed one day agoat The Lost Dogs Home
Casual Animal Ambulance Driver roles available in North Melbourne. We are seeking mature individuals with animal handling experience and flexibility.
- Work with Australia's largest animal welfare organisation
- On-call casual role | Great rates and allowances included
- Located in North Melbourne and surrounding areas
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education