Science & Technology, Information & Communication Technology, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in Footscray VIC 3011Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Hugo PersonnelSeeking a Level 1,2&3 Helpdesk Analyst for this wonderful organisation, Flemington location, 3 month contract, attractive salary on offer, ASAP start Listed six days agoat Wintringham Specialist Aged CareAccess to NFP Salary Packaging. Excellent development opportunity. Generous kilometre reimbursement. Full Time. Based in Flemington (VIC) Listed seven days agoat Foodbank VictoriaWe are looking for an ICT Coordinator to support the ICT capabilities of our team so we can achieve our vision of healthy food for all Victorians Listed eight days agoat Converged TechnologyA great opportunity to work in a technology centric business, helping coordinate and manage multiple projects from inception to delivery Listed three days agoat The Walter and Eliza Hall InstituteAn excellent opportunity exists for two Graduate IT Engineers to join the Information Technology Services Department. Listed ten days agoat Altitude Recruitment
Altitude is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst for a level 3 position, 3 month contract in Flemington, VIC.
- Service Desk Support Analyst - L3
- 3 Month contract + Extensions
- Large company - Flemington VIC
Listed nine days agoat State Trustees Ltd
Deliver projects and business led initiatives to help create a better client and employee experience for improved performance and future growth
- Footscray location, close to CBD (approx. 10 minutes by train)
- Delivery of key major project within budget, scope and timeframes
- Work for a company that protects the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians
Listed six days agoat NEC Australia Pty LtdGreat opportunity to work for a large Fed Govt Account| Moonee Ponds Location | Australian Citizenship Reqd Listed four days agoat Lumicom Pty Ltd
Initial 6 month contract with option to move to full time for the right candidate
- Automation/Control System Development
- Highly skilled and supportive team
- Flexible Working Conditions
Listed three days agoat The University Of MelbourneThe Digital Content Producer will play a key role in the successful execution our digital content program. This will include content strategy refineme Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAn excellent opportunity to join a small dynamic security team and work alongside one of the partners of the organisation! Listed seven days agoat SeqirusInternal subject matter expert (SME ) for a particular category of IT services Listed one day agoat National Australia Bank
Kickstart your career in Technology through NAB’s Full time, fixed term Technology internships for 6 or 12 months.
- Seeking dynamic disruptors to join our Technology workforce
- Get hands on, professional experience to kick start your career in Tech
- Fully paid Docklands based role
Listed six days agoat StarRez Pty Ltd
Great opportunity to work for a supportive, high performance, leading software development company with a great culture.
- Fantastic culture
- Autonomous role with opportunities for growth
- Awesome brand new offices with plenty of space and natural light
Listed seven days agoat DTS Food LaboratoriesDTS Food Assurance are seeking a Client Services Officer to be the key interface with customers, laboratory & technical departments and sales. Listed eighteen hours agoat BP
Lead an Agile team of Software Developers in both a mentoring and a hands-on technical capacity to deliver the next-gen of enterprise applications.
- Keep advancing your career within a global organisation
- Contribute to the delivery of next generation BP technology solutions
- Full time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary on offer
Listed seven days agoat Michael Bailey Associates Pty Ltd
Join this exciting organisation who have multiple projects running - 6 month initial contract - IT Project Manager
- $85 per hour + Super - 6 Month contract + Extention
- West Suburbs Melbourne!
- 5+ Years project Management experience - Prince2, Agile
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education