Community Services & Development, Sport & Recreation, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance Jobs in Frankston South VIC 3199
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
No results in Frankston South VIC 3199
Showing jobs in surrounding suburbs
Listed fifteen hours agoat Drake International
We are currently seeking Support Workers in the Frankston area to be a part of our team and support a young male client with an acquired brain injury.Listed two days agoat JobCo Employment Services IncJobco. Employment Services are looking for a Regional Manager for their Peninsula region .If you want to run a Million Dollar Des ESA programme then yListed two days agoat Wintringham Specialist Aged CareWork with an organisation committed to social justice. Higher than award wages. Based in Frankston (VIC). Part Time.Listed two days agoat Wintringham Specialist Aged CareWork with an organisation committed to social justice. Higher than award wages. Based in Frankston (VIC). Part TimeListed three days agoat Good Shepherd Australia New ZealandCoaching & training role - innovative program designed to increase the financial skills and capability of women vulnerable to economic abuse.Listed three days agoat Anglicare Victoria
- Competative pay rates
- Shift flexibility
- Ongoing training
An opportunity exists for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our AOD team in the Southern Metropolitan RegionListed five days agoat Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
- Anglicare Victoria have partnered with the Stepping Up Consortium
- Join a friendly and supportive team working with clients and their families
- Part Time role until end June 2019, based at Frankston
Are you ready to take the next step in your aquatic operations career?Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserLooking for a Support Worker who is committed and reliable individual to provide one-on-one care for a gentleman who is wheelchair bound in his home.Listed seven days agoat Community SolutionsUnique permanent full time opportunity. Work with local employers to develop employment solutions for their business...Listed eight days agoat HealthyPeople
- Permanent full time role
- Fantastic location
- Great company benefits
Our established health club is now looking for professional Personal Trainers who want to build a profitable career.Listed eight days agoat Oz Child
- Want to build your own successful business in a club that supports your goals?
- You will have access to 2000+ members ready to advance their fitness journey!
- Our members want support for their goals and personal training is hugely popular
Come and work for us as a case manager and be part of a service that has been delivering services to vulnerable families for 167 years in VictoriaListed nine days agoat genUgenU are looking for sessional trainers to deliver courses in Alcohol & Other Drugs, Mental Health and DisabilityListed nine days agoat Slade Group
- Case management work with children and families along the Bayside Peninsula
- SCHADS level 5 role, permanent contract, FT
- Intensive therapeutic support that promotes safety and wellbeing of children
A well-known NFP seeks a collaborative and operational leader to be the Team Leader - Transition to Work program (TTW).Listed ten days agoat HealthyPeople
- Leadership opportunity to make a difference
- Non-for-profit Organisation
- Immediate start in Frankston
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: FrankstonFrankstonfortnightly pay + generous monthly commissionclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Great hands on training for a PT as you will learn all aspects of how a Health Club operates and how to sell results based on peoples’ needs.Listed eleven days agoat The Salvation Army - VICWe are seeking an experienced Support Worker to assist young people in the transition from homelessness to independenceListed twelve days agoat genU
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
- Help people achieve their health and fitness goals at Core24 Health Clubs!
- Experience not essential.
Due to our ongoing success and resulting growth, our team is now seeking a new memberListed twelve days agoat Good Shepherd Australia New ZealandTake part in sweeping sector reform whilst helping change the lives of families in needListed fourteen days agoat WISE Employment
- Are U highly motivated?
- Can you engage with a wide range of stakeholders?
- Love working in Employment Services but need a change?
Through great performance, our Disability Employment Services are growing! Join us today and be part of our success...Listed fifteen days agoat RegisVarious shifts available | Frankston, Cranbourne, Brighton & Dandenong North locations | Fantastic career opportunitiesListed fifteen days agoat Frankston City CouncilA number of exciting Direct Care Worker positions are available for energetic and dedicated individuals who enjoy variety in their work.
- Want something more from your day to day job?
- Successful growing not for profit organisation with 25 years experience
- Competitive salary and benefits including salary sacrifice
Receive new jobs for this search by email