Casual/Vacation Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture, Printing & Publishing Services, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Pickers & Packers, Team Leaders/Supervisors, Pathology Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat Brighter Access
Brighter Access is seeking Support Workers in an innovative not-for-profit organisation that provides person-centred supports to our participants.
- Rewarding Career - make a real difference
- Salary Packaging options available - increase your take-home pay
- Central Coast location
Listed three days agoat Edmen
Mentor and support young people and make a difference. Multiple residential youth worker positions available around Gosford.
- Flexible working conditions with regular, consistent shifts
- Opportunities to transition into a permanent position
- Ongoing training & career development
Listed fourteen days agoat Coast ShelterAt Coast Shelter, you'll be joining a team of committed staff and volunteers who work to end Homelessness and Domestic and Family Violence. Listed eight days agoat Hunter Nursing
Casual positions available for Central Coast areas.
- Working with a dedicated and supportive team
- Varied and interesting work
- Part of Healthecare Group
Listed seventeen days agoat New Horizons
We have exciting casual Support Worker opportunities available in our Central Coast region.
- Rewarding casual hourly rates and penalties
- Supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
Listed one day agoat Lifestyle SolutionsAre you a Disability Support Worker that loves to make a difference in someone's life? Come join the Lifestyle Solutions team in the Central Coast! Listed ten days agoat New Horizons
Provide a person centred approach to help customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
- casual Support Worker opportunities available
- Based in the Central Coast
- Join a growing and friendly NFP organisation
Listed four days agoat AAA Nextt Group Pty Ltd
We have exciting opportunities for special people- you need to have a real empathy for clients in the disability space where you can contribute to ...
- Follow your passion and make a difference
- Provide support and build meaningful relationships
- Live life to the fullest and be rewarded
Listed sixteen days agoat OURIMBAH LISAROW RSL CLUB LTDOurimbah RSL Club is looking for a Promotional Staff member to join our team. Casual 20 h p/wk. Hosting & running promotions throughout the Club. Listed sixteen days agoat Bolton Clarke
We're on the look out for dedicated carers to assist our aged clients to remain independent in their homes around the Central Coast!
- Casual roles available. Flexible hours to suit you
- Provide support with daily living, domestic assistance & respite
- Join our supportive team of carers in the Central Coast community
Listed twenty seven days agoat Trusted Home CareExperienced and compassionate Support Workers needed for the newest provider of in-home care services on the NSW Central Coast. Listed thirteen days agoat Drake International
Helping a friendly, charismatic individual with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Supporting with Personal care and other duties.
- Competitive Pay
- Work with an established and Global Brand
- Ongoing Support & Training Provided
Listed fourteen days agoat Evergreen Life Care
Exciting role opportunity for those with Cert III in Aged Care and a genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
- Full PBI Salary Packaging available
- Variety of shifts
- Supportive team atmosphere
Listed ten days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdMake a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in the Central Coast Region. Listed eighteen days agoat integratedliving Australia Limited
Be a part of our embracing life culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers to stay in their own homes.
- We truly value our workers and care about our customers
- Paid travel time and km's
- Leading Not For Profit with great company culture
Listed three days agoat All About CaringProvide in-home support services to clients with disabilities or frail aged. Shifts of varying length available across the region. Training provided! Listed fifteen days agoat Accommodation & Care SolutionsLooking for passionate Carers for a great program in Bonnels Bay supporting our client with complex care requirements. 7 days p/w, variety of shifts.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education