Graduate Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Specialist medical secretary
Gosford based medical practice Three/four full days per week of full time, Need great phone, people skills, reliability, precision and efficient
- Flexible hours/days
- Team and individual working opportunities
- Mixed practice management and reception roles
This is a featured jobat Bowden Family FuneralsJoin the team in a family-owned and -operated funeral home , dedicated to providing personal and professional care to families in their time of loss. Listed two days agoat icare
icare is currently seeking Corporate Support Officers with a commercial mindset and a passion for social impact to join the icare team!
- Passionate about customer service?
- Exciting and integral opportunity
- Salary from $72,418 + Superannuation
Listed eight days agoat Central Coast Council
Join our team in providing local seniors with community connection through a range of activities to promote wellbeing and positive ageing.
- Support our local Seniors at Centres based in Gosford, Ettalong and Terrigal
- Be involved in meal planning, administration, coordinating volunteers and more
- Flexible casual positions
Listed eleven days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
*Well established warehouse environment
*Friendly and hard-working team
*Ongoing assignment for the right candidate
- Immediate start- Several roles available
- Keep active while working!
- Central Coast Based
Listed three days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
Temporary Administration Assistant / Receptionist position available, commencing mid-September.
- Role commencing mid September for approximately 3 months
- Lovely offices and friendly culture
- Located in Brooklyn
Listed eleven days agoat Scholastic AustraliaCasual On-Call vacancies based at our Lisarow warehouse, picking/ packing book orders for schools within Book Club and our Book Fairs departments. Listed eighteen hours agoat Central Coast Council
Responsible for daily supervision and management of activities, events and programs at Niagara park Stadium.
- Do you love a combination of sport, interacting with people and having fun?
- Are you someone who is adaptable and committed to providing quality service?
- Casual positions working a spread of hours between 6am and 11pm Monday to Sunday
Listed two days agoat AudikaGreat opportunity at Audika for someone with strong admin & great customer service skills at our Erina clinic. Join our team & make a difference! Listed two days agoat Target Australia Pty LtdWe are looking for fun, enthusiastic and engaging team members who are passionate about providing excellent service to our customers. Listed one day agoat Bowens Health ServicesChemist Outlet Lisarow is currently recruiting two experienced Dispensary Assistants to join the team on a full time and Part Time basis Listed sixteen days agoat Forsythes RecruitmentNumerous exciting temporary Office Support positions now available across the Central Coast. Listed sixteen days agoat Bounce FoodsCustomer service officer. Take charge of the customer order management process including inventory control, warehousing, logistics. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserTradesmen Assistant position available for industrial gearbox workshop on the Central Coast Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserForme Bathroom administration office has an exciting opportunity for a full time Office Administration team member to join our Central Coast office. Listed seven days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
Join a team of passionate sales professionals that offer a diverse, supportive, fast paced and fun environment to work in.
- Permanent role - Immediate Interviews
- Join an established and supportive team - role exclusive to Forsythes
- Innovative, dynamic and collaborative environment
Listed four days agoat Living Strength OTAdmin Officer - this is a 12 month maternity leave position with a likelihood of transferring to a permanent position within the company. Listed eight days agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
RetireAustralia has an opportunity for a Food Service Attendant to join our team at our Tarragal Glen Retirement Village.
- Permanent part time opportunity
- Supportive team environment
- Growing industry
Listed twenty two hours agoat YMCA
Establish and coordinate youth programs that focus on supporting physical, mental & social wellbeing of young people
- 12 month contract - Part Time 30 hours per week
- Make your contribution through developing and delivering youth programs
- Build a career in the community sector
Listed five days agoat Portable Analytical SolutionsOne of Australia's leading suppliers of Scientific Equipment is looking for a strong Administrative Assistant to support the Central Coast Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education