Engineering, Management Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Fenner Dunlop
Excellent opportunity in the mining sector in NSW to work for a global leader. Work closely with clients to develop technical solutions.
- Work in a growing sector!
- Permanent career opportunity based on the Central Coast
- Join a global leader!
Listed twenty days agoat Sabre Engineering Pty LtdBachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering Preferred Graduate 1+ years relevant experience or equivalent
P&ID Experience. Listed six days agoat Sabre Engineering Pty LtdTertiary qualified in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering.
Knowledge of materials handling system controls.
Writing of technical documentation. Listed twenty seven days agoat Next Day RecruitmentDewatering plants, coal handling, pipes and tank design, detailing of mining plant machinery, screens, cyclones, structural detailing of walkways. Listed five days agoat Hays Engineering
Civil Design | Central Coast Location | Established Consultancy | Permanent Role | Career Development
- Career Development
- Central Coast Location
- Respected Consultancy
Listed twenty eight days agoat Next Day RecruitmentLiaise with clients, external stakeholders and manage your own assignments - mining & metals crushing plant, order to engineered design. Apply now! Listed six days agoat Fenner Dunlop
Excellent opportunity to earn while you learn! We are offering a paid traineeship to become a qualified Engineering Drafter!
- Develop your Career in the Mining Industry.
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
- Work with a team of professionals!
Listed fourteen days agoat Central Coast Council
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators are responsible for the operation and maintenance of Council’s Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Opportunity to become a member of a dynamic team
- Contribute to the protection of the environment
- Permanent full time position + RDO + Allowance
Listed twenty one days agoat Sanitarium
Coordinate the Continuous Improvement process in our Berkeley Vale factory. Opportunity to influence the production of successful food products.
- Working with iconic Australian brands
- Permanent Full-time opportunity
- Great work-life balance on the Central Coast
Listed twenty four days agoat CSR LimitedWe currently have a unique and amazing opportunity to join our team as a Process & Product Quality Manager Listed nineteen days agoat CrossmullerWe are currently seeking a Chemical Process Engineer to join our Engineering team located at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast. Listed five days agoat Central Coast Council
Develop and deliver infrastructure projects to address engineering issues related to the install and modification of utilities in the road reserve.
- Use your technical skills to review and assess infrastructure related issues
- Great professional opportunity
- Permanent full time position + RDO
Listed ten days agoat Central Coast Council
Plan and manage the delivery of projects including road construction, stormwater drainage infrastructure and associated civil works across the region.
- Exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on this fast growing region
- Work on a variety of civil construction projects
- Permanent full time position + RDO + Leaseback Vehicle
Listed seventeen days agoat Northrop Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd5+ years consultancy experience required for our Central Coast Civil team | solid Civil Civil 3D and 12D skills | variety of projects | social team Listed seventeen days agoat Northrop Consulting Engineers Pty LtdBring 2+ years consulting experience and join close knit Central Coast civil team | strong pipeline of projects | Develop in a supportive environment Listed fourteen days agoat Halley & Mellowes Pty LtdChallenging Mechanical Design Engineering, High degree of Autonomy, 9 Day Fortnight, True Engineering ....Join the HMA Group Listed twenty three days agoat Nagrada Constructions
Lead Civil engineer / estimator to take control of our tendering and management of new projects. Great workplace culture and excited young team.
- Great incentives - Bonuses, car, phone etc.
- New position - help build out the team you'll lead.
- We are looking for a positive attitude over experience.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education