Accounting, Design & Architecture Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Moneywise Accounting and Taxation
Ability to conduct client interviews gather relevant information; prepare and lodge tax returns, BASs and financial statements for all entities
- Post graduate position- ready to be mentored by the Principal
- Opportunity for growth in company established for 20 years
- Flexible working hours (negotiable)
This is a featured jobat The Fox Group
The Fox Group are looking for an accountant to join our growing team and work with a dedicated team of career focused professionals.
- Fun, Innovative & Tech Savvy, Tuggerah Based Firm
- Travel & Salary packaging available
- Lunch provided, every single day!
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserTrainee Accountant Listed twenty six days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
Join a well established, local, manufacturing firm on a permanent basis in this interesting & diverse Finance/ Admin role.
- Immediate Interviews, role exclusive to Forsythes Recruitment.
- Based on the picturesque Central Coast.
- Join an established business in a varied and fast paced role.
Listed six days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
Exciting and rare CFO role available with dynamic and forward thinking company. Located between Newcastle and Central Coast.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for stable, successful and growing organisation
- Highly visible organisation with an enviable reputation
- Located between Newcastle and Central Coast
Listed nineteen days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdThis is a great company and great role for someone who is keen to purse an accounting career in commercial business. Listed thirteen days agoat The Footprint GroupFantastic local opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager / Financial Controller with strong people and leadership skills. Listed one day agoat 2xm FinanceWork within a close-knit team that offers excellent training & development opportunities Listed twenty days agoat Grand Stand Events
An exceptional opportunity for someone with a passion for Industrial design in the event & exhibition industry.
- Fast Paced Creative Team
- Ability to Lead the Design Process
- Family Friendly & Convenient Central Coast Location
Listed twenty six days agoat FutureYouPart-time or full-time role with flexible working hours. Free parking & great public transport. Relaxed office with young forward-thinking partners. Listed thirteen days agoat Hart RecruitmentMid-size CA firm on the Central Coast is seeking an experienced graduate or intermediate auditor to join their team! Friendly & flexible team culture. Listed twenty five days agoat AFL Recruitment Pty Ltd** Quench your Ambitious THIRST** Mouth-Watering RARE opp. 1st-Class firm. Visible career path up to Director. Life friendly. Perks. Listed nineteen days agoat FutureYouMid-size firm with a variety of clients inc fast growing start-ups, HNWIs & large corporates. Superb & innovative training. Study fees paid. Listed five days agoat FutureYouMid-size firm with a variety of clients inc fast growing start-ups, HNWIs & large corporates. Superb & innovative training. Study fees paid. Listed thirteen days agoat Daniels Recruitment Pty Ltd
Central Coast based role. If you are looking to stop the grind of travelling to Sydney each day, this role could be ideal for you.
- Autonomy & Long Term Career Prospects (If you want them)
- Competitive Remuneration Package (It all counts)
- Demonstrate Your Leadership Skills
Listed one day agoat Plan TrackerWith an eye for detail, a love of numbers & a tech-savvy nature, you'll support our clients with NDIS invoice & claims processing in a fast-paced team Listed seven days agoat AVPartners Pty LtdOur Accounts Team located on the Central Coast is looking for a professional to join our diverse, busy and friendly team. Listed twenty two hours agoat Sue Mann's Nursing and Community Care
We are currently seeking a Financial Administrator to join our Finance Team to assist with the Accounts Receivable function.
- Working on the Central Coast with a Employer of Choice
- Work in a professional team who aim to delight their clients every day
- Work with a thriving home care provider
Listed fifteen days agoat MingaraWe are on the hunt to find a bar superstar who can take our beverage offering to the next level. Listed fifteen days agoat Gosford Quarries Pty Ltd
Report directly to Financial Controller, responsible for full Accounts Payable function.
- Manage full Accounts Payable function
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly working environment
Listed twenty nine days agoat Olive et OrielEntry level Graphic Designer needed! Must have a love of Interior Design & be a Customer Care pro to join online Art brand Olive et Oriel
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education