Accounting, Human Resources & Recruitment, Education & Training, Banking & Financial Services, Marketing & Communications Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pipeline Talent
Responsible for all things finance and procurement within the organisation as well as lead the HR and project management functions of the business.
- Key leadership role in value driven organisation.
- Chance to make a difference in a creative environment.
- Central coast location and lifestyle.
This is a featured jobat Cats Accountants
Join the CATS team! We have a rare opportunity to join the CATS team on a full time basis for someone with experience and a can do attitude!
- Full time with flexible hours
- Youthful and energetic team
- Leaders in the industry
Listed four days agoat Central Coast Council
Make an impact in a fun and dynamic team where you will manage a range of large scale community events and build strong community connections.
- Deliver first class Events and Festivals on the Central Coast
- Great job + great lifestyle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW
- Full time permanent position + RDO
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupOpportunity for a Temp to Perm role within the Training / Management sector Listed three days agoat ManpowerGroup• Gosford Location
• Global Organisation
• Salary $60,000-$80,000 plus super Listed three days agoat Little MiraclesWe have multiple childcare traineeships available across our Central Coast centres. Will suit recent school leavers. Listed six days agoat ASR RecruitmentOwn, define and grow the SEM business for this dynamic, boutique agency based in Newcastle. Brand new role. Work and live in beautiful Newcastle! Listed eleven days agoat Little Zak's Academy
Childcare - Little Zak's Academy are looking for Casual Certificate III or Diploma Qualified Room Assistants to join our Team in Brookvale!
- Centre is located in Brookvale.
- 10am to 2pm - Additional Hours Available!
- Career progression opportunities available!
Listed seventeen days agoat Michael Page Human Resources
The HR Business Partner would provide generalist human resources advice and support to the organisation in areas of human resource management.
- Global organisation
- Part-time role
Listed ten days agoat FutureYou
Modern and innovative firm with impressive client base, heavily business advisory orientated and a strong focus on maintaining a positive culture.
- Value-add and business advisory role
- Progress to Director within 2-3 years
- Flexible working hours and free parking
Listed four days agoat 2xm FinanceDo you have experience working within a Public Accounting Practice? Are you ready to take the next step and thrive in your Accounting career? Listed eighteen days agoat Private AdvertiserDo you have experience in a financial planning office? Strong organisational skills? Then you could be the person we're looking for. Listed sixteen days agoat Little Zak's Academy
KIDS COVE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE TERREY HILLS.
- Privately owned and family run company.
- State of the Art Facilities and Resources.
- ABOVE AWARD - NEGOTIABLE PAY RATE.
Listed nineteen days agoat FutureYouPart-time or full-time role with flexible working hours. Free parking & great public transport. Relaxed office with young forward-thinking partners. Listed seventeen days agoat Expect A Star
Centre management is all about quality and support the implementation of change necessary to achieve this quality.
- 39 places
- Teaching Director role - Bachelor in Early Education required
- Opportunity to implement projects to expand service
Listed twenty five days agoat Hart RecruitmentMid-tier & boutique firm opportunities across ALL levels! For those living locally or willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Listed seventeen days agoat LWM GroupIntermediate Accountant with 2 - 4 years' experience in public practice. Listed twenty nine days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
This is a truly genuine opportunity for career development
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Study Assistance
- Central Coast Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education