Human Resources & Recruitment, Education & Training, Other, Taxation Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Coastwide Child and Family Services
Keen to run your own education and care service based on your own educational philosophy?
- Set you own hours and days of work
- Supported by a team of early childhood professionals
- Flexible rewarding role
Listed two days agoat University of NewcastleProvide operational, administrative and technical support in the delivery of medical & health programs at the Gosford Health and Well-being Precinct Listed fifteen days agoat Private AdvertiserErina/Spring field Area Listed sixteen days agoat Recruitment ExpertWork from home doing what you love while making a ton of money and being supported by a team - interested...then apply right now. Listed fourteen days agoat Michael Page Human Resources
The HR Business Partner would provide generalist human resources advice and support to the organisation in areas of human resource management.
- Global organisation
- Part-time role
Listed nine days agoat TAFE NSWTeacher of Business Administration Be Ambitious. Discover the Teacher within you! TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current indu... Listed six days agoat Central Coast Steiner SchoolCentral Coast Steiner School is offering a one-year contract which would suit a teacher graduate/early career teacher. Listed seven days agoat Flutterbys PreschoolFull time ECT (potential 9 day fortnight ) to join our team as Room Leader & Educational Leader in January 2020. Small centre in a lovely community. Listed nineteen days agoat Brian Hilton Motor Group
We are looking for an experienced WHS Advisor, with a true passion for employee wellbeing, to drive the WHS strategy across our dealership network.
- Well Established (50+ Years) Vehicle Dealership Organisation: 300+ Employees
- Great Vehicle Brands - Toyota, Kia, Honda, Suzuki, Subaru, Ford and many more...
- Flexible Part-time Role: 3 – 4 Days per week
Listed nine days agoat LWM GroupIntermediate Accountant with 2 - 4 years' experience in public practice. Listed nineteen days agoat NSW In-Home Childcare ServicesDiploma, Cert III qualified educators needed for Central Coast region. Full time, Part time, Before & After School shifts. Start ASAP !!! Listed twelve days agoat anzuk Education
Work as the ECT and room leader for a room of preschoolers on a full time basis working NSW term times only
- Preschool hours and holidays
- Non- profit service
- Excellent salary and benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat G8 Education
Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019!
- G8 Education awarded Top 20 Most Attractive Employer in Australia
- Enjoy a role that is flexible around your availability
- Excellent employee benefits and on-going training
Listed twenty six days agoat Benchmark CollegeExperienced and qualified trainers to deliver Certificate III and Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care in a traineeship (work based) setting. Listed nine days agoat TAFE NSWBe Ambitious. Discover the Teacher within you! TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current industry experience and knowledge in Netw... Listed nine days agoat TAFE NSWBe Ambitious. Discover the Teacher within you! TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current industry experience and knowledge in Programm... Listed two days agoat Enrich Living
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new pioneering health service provider with a national footprint & help shape the People Services function.
- Central coast location
- Work with leaders across the business
- Perm full time role in a growing organisation
Listed two days agoat Hutton Consulting
The Central Coast Sports College, recognised for its innovative approach to learning, is seeking a dynamic, relational and skilled Business Manager.
- Support the Principal and Board to enact the strategic intent of the school
- Lead collegial and cohesive teams within an administrative setting
- Oversee risk and compliance with timely communication to all stakeholders
Listed nine days agoat MingaraCome and join our Playhouse team where fun and play is a part of every day!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education