Accounting, Human Resources & Recruitment, Education & Training Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Central Coast Automotive Pty Ltd
We are looking for a dedicated, hard working, structured and experienced Accounts Clerk to join our Administration team
- Immediate Start in a full time position
- Central Coast location
- Challenging and rewarding role
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Wonderful opportunity to join our team at Explore and Develop Umina as a trainee in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Entry Level Childcare Position
- Full Training
- All Training Expenses Paid
Listed five days agoat Prism Executive Recruitment
Join a high performing, friendly child care provider in a part-time, compliance and quality role. Flexible conditions and excellent work environment
- Join a High Performing, Quality Focused Centre
- 12-18 Month Role - Flexible Work Hours
- Excellent Remuneration, Central Coast Location
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
This is a truly genuine opportunity for career development
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Study Assistance
- Central Coast Location
Listed sixteen hours agoat TAFE NSWTAFE NSW are seeking an experienced Product Development Coordinator - Literacy and Numeracy.Permanent fulltime opportunity based in Tamworth NSW. Listed two days agoat Little Coasties Kindergarten
Part time cook. Cert 2 or Cert 3 in kitchen operations required. Experience with coffee machine preferred. 3 days 7:30 - 2:30.
- Our Centre is supportive and respectful to all employees.
- Great team blend of youth and experience, some long term also.
- Family owned, long daycare centre with a great surrounding community.
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserThe role supports the vision and mission of the organisation by ensuring group policies are adhered to at all locations Listed two days agoat Central Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Health Manager Level 4Remuneration: $127,384 - $152,407 per annumHours Per... Listed twenty three hours agoat Central Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Health Manager Level 3Remuneration: $113,735.00 - $129,658.00 per annumHours Per... Listed eighteen hours agoat Central Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full TimeProposed Contract Dates: 21 October 2019 - 17 October 2021Position Classification: Health Manager Level 2Re... Listed four days agoat Terrigal School Care
- Enjoy working at an exceeding centre
- Friendly, professional educators
- Fantastic working conditions
Listed five days agoat Central Coast Grammar SchoolA vacancy exists within the Social Sciences Faculty for a Teacher with expertise in Economics, Business and Legal Studies & HSIE subjects at HSC level Listed seventeen hours agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Develop your career and work with this well renowned, Wyong based organisation
- Maintain a Work/Life Balance - Flexible Working Hours
- Free On-site Parking
- Fantastic Company Culture
Listed five days agoat Central Coast Council
People Connect is the first point of contact for Council employees and managers for their HR enquiries, providing operational support and guidance.
- Use your HR systems skills to develop & enhance processes
- Lead a team and effectively manage a range of stakeholders
- Permanent full time position + RDO
Listed three days agoat Goodstart Early Learning
If you are a passionate Educator seeking your next career move, apply today!
- Join Australia's largest NFP early learning provider to make a difference today!
- Seeking motivated Educators keen to contribute to an exceeding centre
- Competitive salary plus super and uniform allowance offered
Listed eighteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking a company accountant who is an accounts all-rounder, with 5 - 7 years experience for a role close to home. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
The key function of this role is to work closely with line managers to assist them with recruitment, selection and on-boarding of employees.
- Salary Packaging Available
- Staff Benefits
- Work Locally
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserEDUCATOR REQUIRED Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated Diploma to join our professional and friendly team.
- Dynamic and Innovative Centre
- Ongoing professional development
- Exceeding National Quality Standards
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education