Accounting, Human Resources & Recruitment, Sport & Recreation Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Pelican Products Pty Ltd is seeking an enthusiastic person to join our Erina, NSW office team in the role of Temporary Bookkeeper/Credit Controller.
- Dynamic, growing business - globally recognised brand
- Central Coast location - work close to home
- Competitive Salary Package on offer: Base + Super + Bonus.
This is a featured jobat Ken Duncan Group
Part time, approx 20-30 hours per week, responsible for all accounts receivable and accounts payable, weekly payroll plus monthly and quarterly BAS.
- Small, cohesive team
- Interesting & varied work
- Beautiful working environment
Listed one day agoat Central Coast Council
Responsible for daily supervision and management of activities, events and programs at Niagara park Stadium.
- Do you love a combination of sport, interacting with people and having fun?
- Are you someone who is adaptable and committed to providing quality service?
- Casual positions working a spread of hours between 6am and 11pm Monday to Sunday
Listed nine days agoat Central Coast Council
Join Central Coast Council in what has to be one of the best jobs in our community, providing a safe and enjoyable experience to aquatic customers.
- Leverage your fitness, first aid and people skills
- Make a real impact in your community
- 3 x permanent part time positions (25 hours per week)
Listed one day agoat Allity
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Adviser to join our aged care team!
- Go from corporate cubicle to making a real difference.
- Bonnells Bay location
- Join a leading aged care provider
Listed two days agoat FutureYou
Large firm with impressive training and progression opportunities. Regarded as one of the best employers on the Coast.
- No hands on tax compliance work - business advisory and value-add focused role
- Take over an existing portfolio of clients in the SME market
- Flexible working hours and low-stress environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat AFL Recruitment Pty Ltd** Quench your Ambitious THIRST** Mouth-Watering RARE opp. 1st-Class firm. Visible career path up to Director. Life friendly. Perks. Listed eight days agoat University of Newcastle
Ensure the smooth running of the Exercise and Sports Science Laboratories. Work with the team to deliver an outstanding student experience.
- Work with leaders in the Sports Science field
- Combine work with your interest in sports and exercise
- Provide a high level of technical support within the dedicated laboratories
Listed five days agoat HPR Consulting
Avoid the Sydney commute! This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to work for a fast-growing, diverse business.
- Industry Leader
- Based in the Central Coast
- $40 per hour plus super, Immediate Start
Listed three days agoat Central Coast Council
As a large organisation using Oracle, this is the place to be if you are looking to develop your career in Financial Systems.
- Great opportunity for a highly motivated person with a hands on attitude
- Showcase your Financial System abilities in a dynamic and supportive environment
- Permanent full time position + RDO
Listed ten days agoat Forsythes Recruitment
Financial Accountant required immediately for a large manufacturing business on the Central Coast.
- Immediate start - as early as Monday!
- Free parking on site
- Excellent working conditions and environment
Listed twenty two days agoat FutureYouGrowing accounting firm with a large value-add service offering. Partnership in 3-5 years. Supportive team and easy-going environment. Listed twenty three days agoat Lawson Elliott Recruitment
A unique opportunity exists with a fantastic CA firm. Join a company that has an exceptional reputation with real progression prospects.
- Consistent growth
- Rewarding role
- Supportive Directors
Listed twenty five days agoat RSCG Australia Pty LtdPermanent part-time, work from home, Project Delivery role! Would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant seeking challenging and flexible work! Listed seventeen days agoat 2xm FinanceDo you have experience working within a Public Accounting Practice? Are you ready to take the next step and thrive in your Accounting career? Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk who loves a challenge and likes to keep busy. Listed nine days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
An exciting permanent opportunity to carve out your accountancy support career - based in Gosford.
- Newly Created Role Due to Business Growth
- Fantastic Supportive Team Culture - Great Office Atmosphere!
- Free on-site parking - Live and Work on the Coast!
Listed four days agoat Freedom Kitchens
Freedom Kitchens is an established leader in the kitchen industry with a state of the art manufacturing plant based on NSW Central Coast
- 12-month parental leave contract
- Flexibility - part-time or full-time position
- Lower Central Coast Location (Somersby)
Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe require a highly proficient, organised & meticulous person to fill this pivotal & very busy accounts payable role, based on the NSW Central Coast. Listed eight days agoat MingaraAre you looking to join an organisation who can offer you a world of opportunities within the Aquatics industry? Listed five days agoat TAFE NSWJoin TAFE NSW to Lead our People & Safety Business Partnering function. Listed sixteen days agoat TAFE NSW - North Coast InstituteBe Bold. Be Ambitious. Be Challenged. Do you want to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic team? Do you want to build your skills, create...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education