Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Community Services & Development, Science & Technology, Payroll Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Hunter Nursing
Casual positions available for Central Coast areas.
- Working with a dedicated and supportive team
- Varied and interesting work
- Part of Healthecare Group
Listed three days agoat TAFE NSWThis is an exciting opportunity to be part of TAFE NSW Delivery, Implementation and Performance team. TAFE NSW is seeking experienced Class Prepar... Listed one day agoat Compass Group
If you love your coffee like we do, this role is for you! Come and showcase your barista skills as a full time Head Barista.
- Full Time | Gosford | Close to public Transport
- Discount staff parking available | Immediate start
- Compass Group is the world leader in Catering and support services
Listed four days agoat New Horizons
Provide a person centred approach to help customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
- casual Support Worker opportunities available
- Based in the Central Coast
- Join a growing and friendly NFP organisation
Listed eleven days agoat New Horizons
We have exciting casual Support Worker opportunities available in our Central Coast region.
- Rewarding casual hourly rates and penalties
- Supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
Listed ten days agoat Troys Hospitality Staff
Thinking of a new career direction for 2020? In between jobs? Or maybe looking to top up your existing income.... Join the LEADING AGENCY NOW!
- Be a part of Sydney's leading, busiest and fastest growing agency!
- Work in the best sites and locations on offer!
- Choose your own hours, take charge of your career!
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are on the search for Certificate III Qualified Care Assistants who are as passionate as we are about delivering quality care to our local clients. Listed ten days agoat Catering IndustriesCatering Industries are seeking dedicated and experienced casual Catering Assistants to work across multiple facilities in the Central Coast region. Listed ten days agoat Bolton Clarke
We're on the look out for dedicated carers to assist our aged clients to remain independent in their homes around the Central Coast!
- Casual roles available. Flexible hours to suit you
- Provide support with daily living, domestic assistance & respite
- Join our supportive team of carers in the Central Coast community
Listed eleven days agoat South End SocialCasual experienced all-rounders for busy cafe/wine bar. Combination of daytime and night hours. Table service, bar and coffee. Listed twelve days agoat MatchworksWe are seeking an exceptional individual to help enrich the lives of jobseekers Listed nine days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Work as a casual support worker to deliver high standard personal support to our aged clients across Central Coast and Gosford area.
- Join a supportive and friendly team with flexible work arrangement
- Great Financial Benefit + km reimbursement + career development opportunity
- To help elderly live more independently and to put a smile on their face
Listed nine days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives as a Community Care Worker? Listed three days agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
Looking for an experienced Cook to join our newly developed Glengara Care Apartments!
- Friday - Sunday shifts available
- Brand new facility
- Part time opportunity
Listed eighteen days agoat Mackay Family Funerals
A full time position has become available for a fully experienced Funeral Arranger / Conductor to join our team based in Ourimbah.
- Locally based family business
- Well established and respected company
- Training Provided
Listed twenty six days agoat Coast Community Connections
Delivers Direct Care Services to the frail, aged and people living with a disability in our community.
- Attractive salary packaging
- Based on the Central Coast of NSW
- Permanent part time
Listed twenty two days agoat Trusted Home CareExperienced and compassionate Support Workers needed for the newest provider of in-home care services on the NSW Central Coast. Listed eight days agoat Drake International
Helping a friendly, charismatic individual with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Supporting with Personal care and other duties.
- Competitive Pay
- Work with an established and Global Brand
- Ongoing Support & Training Provided
Listed twenty one days agoat Frontline Hospitality Northern NSW
QSR Managers - STEP THIS WAY! Well regarded National QSR Company looking for management superstars for multiple locations across NSW. Good starting $
- Hands on, fast paced and fun role!
- Great platform for structured training -Learn tools to climb the National ladder
- Awesome starting full time salary with opportunity to increase - 38 hours ONLY
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education