Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Community Services & Development, Accounting, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Gosford & Central Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kims Beachside Lodges
Genuine creative interest in food preparation and display for preparation of salad dishes and buffet display.
- Preparation of food items for hot and cold salad dishes
- Presentation of buffet display
- Food service to guests during meal times
This is a featured jobat The Springs
Effectively balance bookings and flow in the restaurant for maximum financial impact whilst maintaining an excellent standard of service.
- Located just 30 minutes from Wahroonga and 40 minutes from Newcastle.
- Showcase your expertise with this dynamic Management position.
Listed nine days agoat Greyhound Racing NSWGRNSW is currently seeking a animal attendant to join our team at our kennel facilities based on the Central Coast of NSW. Listed two days agoat Gardenia cafeCasual all rounder with rsa who is seeking a job with casual employment 20+ hours per week, great working hours must be available weekends. Listed two days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty Ltd
We are looking for experienced residential Youth Workers to join our casual work force to service our great client
- Plenty of choices
- Weekly pay
- Innovation of care in workplace
Listed five days agoat Ability Options Ltd
Support people with finding and maintaining long-term, meaningful employment!
- Make your mark as a Changemaker!
- Opportunities for career progression and success in a growing business
- 12 month Parental Leave cover
Listed two days agoat ADSSI LimitedWe are looking for professional and caring Community Support Workers to work with our clients’ to help them continue to live independently at home. Listed four days agoat Ability Options Ltd
Generate meaningful employment opportunities by using your strong client engagement skills
- Make the switch to an industry leading employment services provider
- Innovative service delivery model with demonstrated success
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including Salary Packaging
Listed eighteen days agoat Troys Hospitality Staff
Troys Hospitality is Sydney's leading agency for Hospitality Staff and we have expanded heavily into the Central Coast and Newcastle region!
- Great hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexible hours, work when and where you want
- Huge number of sites throughout Central Coast and Newcastle
Listed six days agoat Fairhaven
The primary role of a Community Support Worker is to deliver person centred supports to NDIS Participants living on the Central Coast.
- Work close to home on the beautiful Central Coast
- Casual hours to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Progressive, collaborative and positive culture
Listed nineteen days agoat AurrumWe are seeking expressions of interest from a talented, passionate and caring Lifestyle Assistant to work on a permanent part time basis. Listed three days agoat Unisson DisabilityWe are looking for enthusiastic and innovative people who have a passion for supporting people in their homes. Listed three days agoat RecruitShopLive in a Beautiful Beachside Location Only 1.5hrs Drive from Sydney | Ongoing Support from Experienced Managers, Staff, and the Owners Listed seventeen days agoat CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay
Catholic Care is looking for Youth Workers to join our Permanency Support Program.
- Central Coast Location
- Part-time and Full-time Opportunities available
- Make a difference in the lives of others
Listed nine days agoat Adelene Retirement VillageA cafe in an aged care facility is seeking a permanent cafe all-rounder (25 hours per week) to join our friendly team Listed three days agoat Unisson DisabilityProviding support to people with an intellectual and/or physical disability with the aim of engaging with their community in a meaningful way. Listed five days agoat MatchworksAssist in the training and development of staff to increase their knowledge and ability to positively impact on site performance Listed six days agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring Care Services Worker to join our supportive home care team.
- Cert III Individual Support required
- Casual opportunity
- Make a difference
Listed seventeen days agoat Compass Group
We'd love to hear from you if you're a Catering Assistant, experience ideally in Healthcare - Casual contracts on offer with regular shifts!
- Casual role on offer - shifts including weekend work, penalty rates apply!
- Work with a busy, diverse and supportive team
- Interact with our residents - enjoy having a chat whilst you serve their meals!
Listed twenty four days agoat Central Coast Automotive Pty Ltd
We are looking for a dedicated, hard working, structured and experienced Accounts Clerk to join our Administration team
- Immediate Start in a full time position
- Central Coast location
- Challenging and rewarding role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education