Science & Technology, Government & Defence, Trades & Services, Records Management & Document Control, Receptionists Jobs in Granville NSW 2142Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Precise Air
Account manager position responsible for HVAC technicians, high volume calls & contracts, great opportunity, manage your team, dedicated admin support
- Client facing role
- High volume contract base
- Join the leader in the industry
Listed eighteen hours agoat Preacta RecruitmentOpportunity to join a large digital transformation program as the organisation moves manual processes and paper forms to digital transactions. Listed twenty one hours agoat Transport for NSW
This role ensures Transport for NSW has effective, robust commercial control of its portfolio of application service contracts & suppliers in ICMP.
- Opportunity to make a lasting impact, shaping the future of NSW
- A responsive organisation, encouraging feedback & builds effective partnerships
- Meaningful and rewarding role, located in Redfern
Listed one day agoat Transport for NSW
We are on the search for a passionate & experienced managers (x2) with in-depth OI Expertise & proven delivery track record to join TfNSW. Apply now!
- Two available positions, Permanent + Fixed Term (12 months) opportunities
- Transport Senior Service (Level) role offering attractive remuneration package
- CBD+Redfern location with flxible working options in NEW activity-based offices
Listed one day agoat Destination NSWThe role leads the Ministerial team in managing excellent communications channels and relationships between Destination NSW and NSW State Government. Listed one day agoat Tecside Group
Our client, a premier provider of systems & services in the defense & security markets is looking for Software Integration Engineer in Rydalmere NSW
- You will be working for a renowned defense System Integrator
- We are looking for Software Integration Engineer with active security clearance
- It is a contract job for 6 months in Rydalmere NSW, with excellent hourly rates.
Listed two days agoat Future Generation JV
Future Generation Snowy 2.0 is currently looking for a Chief / Lead Geotechnical Construction professional initially based in Sydney, then Cooma NSW.
- Snowy Mountains Hydro-electric 2.0
- Pumped-hydro expansion providing 2000 Megawatts
- 350,000 Megawatt hours of large-scale energy storage
Listed two days agoat City of Parramatta
Manage a multidisciplinary Community Capacity Building (CCB) team working towards a resilient and strong community.
- Flexible working arrangements and a 35 hour week
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits including an annual Award increase
- Supportive team culture and focus on employee engagement
Listed two days agoat Modis
Great opportunity to join a Government department - hit the ground running, major project. Exclusively working internal/external change and comms.
- Federal Government Agency
- Sydney CBD
- Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance - Australia Citizen
Listed three days agoat Health Infrastructure
Exciting opportunity to join Health Infrastructure and contribute to innovative approaches, programs and best practices within NSW Health.
- Dynamic and fast-paced project environment
- Join a NSW leading public-sector Infrastructure delivery agency
- Lead dynamic, integrated multi-disciplinary teams
Listed three days agoat HiTech PersonnelParramatta Location! Work with state government in an ICT Procurement Specialist role! 6 month contract + Extensions. Excellent $$. Start ASAP! Listed three days agoat TRS - Public SectorHeritage Planner required by NSW Government Department in Sydney CBD. ASAP start - 12 month initial contract. $600 per day + super. Listed three days agoat John HollandThe Rozelle Interchange Project is seeking motivated, talented and driven individuals to join JHCPB tunnel and civil teams. Listed three days agoat Q A Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Service and maintenance company requires a State Manager to grow a team of staff to service their current clients and acquire new customers
- You help create a great business in Sydney, we will reward with ownership
- Your own team and customers with great people to support this opportunity
- Join and be backed by an expanding 10 year plus National Company
Listed three days agoat City of SydneyThis is an exciting opportunity to provide crucial risk and governance support to this diverse and energetic organisation as Manager Risk & Governance Listed three days agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced practitioners to provide contracting services for clinical input and advice.
- Flexibility at its finest - work from any location!
- Assisting regulatory operation’s staff to interpret clinical material
- Protecting the public - what a great reason to come to work!
Listed three days agoat Department of EducationDirector, Asset Management Unit - Sydney (Requisition number 00007JUV) Full time ongoing employment This is a Public Service senior executive ba...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education