Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Engineering, Administration & Office Support, Education & Training Jobs in Greenacre NSW 2190Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Eden Laser Clinics
Result driven laser clinic looking for enthusiastic, talented and experienced Receptionist to join our Lidcombe Clinic.
- Working with a great and enthusiastic team
- Weekends are a must
- Part Time Position available
Listed sixteen days agoat ASPEC MASONRY PTY LTDOffice Administrator – Construction Industry , Part – time position in Punchbowl Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
Looking for a proactive individual to join our successful team within our organisation.
- Immedicate Start
- Part-time - 20 hrs per week
- RDO, Uniform and staff car parking
Listed six days agoat Sydney Catholic Schools
A growing Not for Profit organisation with exciting opportunities. A chance to shape a new team & build a new service within the Archdiocese of Sydney
- Permanent Part-time (up to 35 hours per week)
- Generous hourly rate + benefits + career growth
- Various locations across Sydney
Listed three days agoat All Saints GrammarWe are currently seeking an experienced School Counsellor for a part time position commencing Term 1, 2020. This position is a 12 month contract. Listed five days agoat Affinity Education Group
Seeking motivated and passionate Cook to run the kitchen and prepare all meals in-house for our Strathfield Child Care Centre!
- Flexible working arrangement - School Hours available
- Immediate Start Available - Strathfield Location
- Its time for a change - join Affinity now!
Listed eighteen days agoat Little Footprints CasulaWe are searching for a competent cook to join our loving family-run Christian Childcare. Listed nine days agoat Santa Sabina CollegeThe College is seeking an innovative and dynamic Visual and Creative Arts Teacher for our P-5 campus. Listed twenty six days agoat Greenacre Baptist Christian Community School
We are looking for an experienced part time HSC Biology/Junior Secondary Science teacher for 2020.
- Experienced HSC Biology/Junior Secondary Science teacher
- Passionate about seeing students grow up into Christ
- Community focused K-12 school
Listed two days agoat Stretch-A-Family Inc• Work for a leading not-for-profit organisation • Excellent opportunity for a skilled Administration Assistant to make a positive impact Listed five days agoat Innate RadiologyHelp us manage a growing clinic/business with multiple allied health professionals who are building an institute for health. Listed two days agoat TechnotronicsSmall IT company looking to have own website improved, managed and to create marketing campaigns for lead generation, sales & better e-Commerce exp. Listed eighteen days agoat Enigma Algorithms Pty Ltd
Day to day operations and Maintenance of IT Infrastructure, various developments and coordination of technical client requests.
- Create innovative software for next generation of smart buildings
- Being part of team of multidisciplinary Engineers and Nerds
- Challenge your skills and develop to the next level
Listed ten days agoat Metro Tipper HireAdministration & HR Assistant Needed for leading Civil Transport Company Listed twelve days agoat Bayside CouncilLooking for a permanent part time role to utilise your exceptional admin skills and support our City Infrastructure business unit. Listed seventeen days agoat AudikaGreat opportunity at Audika for someone with strong admin & great customer service skills at our Burwood clinic. Join our team & make a difference! Listed thirteen days agoat FASE Traders PTY LtdPacking of the online orders, create shipping labels Answer phone calls take the orders over the phone Maintain inventory and organize stock Listed eighteen days agoat TOT Transport
We are seeking an experienced and professional office coordinator to join our team!
- Excellent flexibility options - 5 days x 5hrs or 4 days x 6.5hrs
- Varied opportunity in a great culture
- Supports TOT's leadership team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education