Healthcare & Medical, Government & Defence Jobs in Greenwich NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Fun, supportive team environment. Engage with the latest technologies. Job satisfaction+ as you support patients undergoing smile transformation.
- Friendly team, vibrant atmosphere
- Eastern Suburbs location
- Full time, Monday to Friday (no Saturdays)
This is a featured jobat EML
Use your physio, OT, EP or Rehab background and manage your own portfolio of Workers Compensation claims in our new Chatswood office!
- Use your physical Allied Health skillset within a corporate setting
- Manage and prioritise an ongoing portfolio of worker’s compensation claims
- 3 minute walk to Chatswood station
Listed thirteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a talented and superstar Receptionist for our fast-growing dental practice. Location: Chatswood.
- Patient experience is our #1 priority
- Great location with easy access to public transport & shops
- Growth opportunities for the right candidate
Listed four days agoat Ilesilver Pty LtdMedical Receptionist - Proficiency in Chinese and English languages required Listed eight days agoat About SmilesFast paced Dental practice requires a receptionist who is well spoken with a high standard of grammar and punctuation and a mature attitude. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserCasual Pharmacy Assistant- Energetic, proficient person committed to team. Suitable for potential intern for 2020 Listed eight days agoat Independent Practitioner NetworkAre you a compassionate medical receptionist looking for an exciting opportunity? Our Neutral Bay Medical Centre team is looking for you! Listed four days agoat Digital Dental Implant Institute
We are looking for a candidate who can assist dentist with the general and surgical procedures and also be able to handle few reception duties.
- Working in a fast paced and supportive team
- Friendly and professional
- Able to work in City and Gosford few days a week
Listed eleven days agoat North Sydney Dental Practice
Dental receptionist/ assistant role is available for an experienced and passionate person to join our practice in North Sydney
- Work in an Upmarket, Professional practice
- A Fun, Well-Rewarded and Fast-Paced job where you can learn and grow your skills
- Be part of a WELCOMING and SUPPORTIVE TEAM in a POSITIVE and HAPPY ENVIRONMENT
Listed six days agoat PhysiCo City PhysioPhysiCo City CBD has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic administration member to join our Allied Health team and help make a difference. Listed eight days agoat Dr Brian ShakenovskyDental Receptionist for Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgeon in Sydney CBD Part time 3 to 4 days per week. Listed twenty hours agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupWell known global pharmaceutical company - Chatswood location - Supportive and collaborative team culture Listed twenty hours agoat Paratus Clinical Pty LtdExciting opportunity for a new graduate to join growing clinical research company as a Sales Associate/Trainee with Paratus Clinical Listed five days agoat SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
Do you have what it takes to become the next Mozart of the customer service world? Do you enjoy talking to people and creating a rapport that Dame...
- To inspire and strengthen the community through everything we do
- Create the heartbeat of the house, be part of a culture with the guest
- To treasure and renew the Opera House for future generations of artists
Listed eighteen days agoat Private AdvertiserAdministration - Busy medical practices in St Leonards and Sydney CBD Listed thirteen days agoat The Forum Pharmacy St LeonardsJoin a friendly team in a great working environment. Previous pharmacy experience preferred but not essential Listed eight days agoat Zoom Recruitment & TrainingEnjoy a casual 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday) 9.30am to 2.30/3pm - start asap till at least end Sept - clean and well ordered environment. Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
We have an exciting opportunity for a world-class major events talent to help lead our journey to 2021 and beyond.
- Pivotal role to drive Auckland’s Major Events strategy
- Lead a high performing team to deliver a world-class events portfolio
- Sustainably grow Auckland’s visitor economy and promote Auckland to the world
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserNow recruiting for pharmacy assistants in a Supervisory role. Full time and part time hours available. Priceline Pharmacy Westfield Sydney. Listed twelve days agoat Allied Health Australia
Use your superior administration and communication skills to join our close-knit team. Industry leading company, offering career development.
- Fun, dynamic team environment with social activities
- gain an insight to different options with you profession
- Career development and progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education