Healthcare & Medical, Education & Training Jobs in Greenwich NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Jointli
Run the day-to-day business, social media, customer engagement, and work with patients to achieve their goals.
- Help develop and manage a concept joint-longevity clinic
- Be part of an ambitious team looking to make a difference
This is a featured jobat MoveAbout Therapy Services
Seeking a full-time paediatric OT to join our team in Bella Vista. Manage a diverse & rewarding child caseload. Recent grads or exp candidates
- Graduates through to Seniors welcome to apply
- Individual, Group & Skype mentoring with Australian & American industry leaders
- Modern & fully equipped treatment facilities strengthening child engagement
Listed three days agoat Medical Recruitment
Part time medical receptionists required for busy, GP-owned medical centres at our Town Hall, Bankstown Area and West Ryde practices.
- Multiple Positions Available
- Part-Time Hours Available
- Multiple Locations Available - Town Hall, Bankstown Area, West Ryde
Listed three days agoat Silver Search Pty LtdBusy psychology practice in Eastern Suburbs has opportunity for energetic Part Time Medical Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis Listed three days agoat Woollahra General PracticeBusy medical practice in Sydney's east requires self motivated, customer orientated medical receptionist to perform front desk and admin duties. Listed three days agoat East Sydney DoctorsGreat opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual with medical reception experience. Listed three days agoat Little Feet Child Care Centre
Little Feet Early Learning are looking for a motivated & fun loving Educator to join our team. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Award Winning Centre
- Family Owned and Operated
- Great Team Environment
Listed seven days agoat Academies AustralasiaWe are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible Student Services Officer. Listed five days agoat Health Staff Solutions
Showcase your exemplary skills as a highly efficient and accurate typist in a busy medicolegal environment. Support renowned specialists. CBD location
- Coordinate the completion of daily tasks and challenges
- Sydney CBD office in prime location - shorten your commute
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant team environment
Listed five days agoat Australasia International School
AIS needs the right person to join our friendly team who will contribute to the students journey, are you ready?
- Sydney CBD location minutes from Town Hall station
- Positive and friendly team environmnet
- Room to learn and grow
Listed five days agoat Marie Stopes InternationalARE YOU RESILIENT, LOVE A CHALLENGE, AND HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL? THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU Listed three days agoat BMA House DentisitsBMA House Dentists are seeking a permanent part time dental receptionist. We are offering 2 days per week: Monday and Friday. Listed one day agoat Beacon Education CorpMarketing Officer International Student Recruitment (Nepal and India). Listed three days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolKaplan Business School is looking for a talented Admissions Administration Officer to join its team. Listed three days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
An exciting career opportunity supporting the Australian Defence Force and providing quality on-site medical care to defence personnel.
- Seeking experienced Health Clerk for casual hours across Sydney CBD bases
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment
Listed fourteen days agoat Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd
Use your previous education experience to provide high-level administrative support in relation to student admission processes at Laureate Australia
- Join a global network of professionals and educators
- Challenging and rewarding role with a progressive and growing business
- Permanent Full Time position based in our Kent St Campus
Listed four days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Faculty of Law is recruiting a Short Courses Assistant to provide a range of administrative assistance for the Faculty’s short course activities Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a talented superstar Front Office Coordinator for our fast-growing dental practice located in Chatswood.
- Patient experience & customer service is our #1 priority
- Great location with easy access to public transport & shops
- Growth opportunities for the right candidate
Listed five days agoat Bridge Consulting
The role involves Administrative and Front desk duties.
- Ongoing Opportunities
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Close to Public Transport
Listed ten days agoat University of New South Wales Support a purpose-driven team, breaking new ground to deliver innovative models of collaboration and research-led solutions to health challenges.
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: SydneySydney$68,152 - $71,893 + 17% super + loading (pro-rata)classification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education