Human Resources & Recruitment, Retail & Consumer Products, Legal, Engineering, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Oil & Gas - Drilling Jobs in Hampton Park VIC 3976Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Fisher Leadership
High profile HR leadership position with Australia's largest university. Report directly to the CHRO. Drive strategic and operational outcomes.
- Key HR leadership role
- Attractive remuneration package
- Build the University’s workforce management capability
Listed sixteen days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
Help support a thriving and growing geotechnical team in our Melbourne office
- Over 200 geotechnical professional, & nearly 1000 staff internationally
- Proudly 100% employee owned & operated
- Our growth has been based on quality technical work & close client collaboration
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a new role and if you have experience in the dairy industry and enjoy helping dairy farmers Listed seven days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
General Counsel to manage legal, risk and compliance services to facilitate the vision and objectives of the Archbishop.
- Full time, 38 hours per week
- East Melbourne location, close to Parliament Station
- Newly created role
Listed fifteen days agoat Hugo PersonnelExceptional opportunity for a General Manager of HR in NFP organisation, Richmond location, VERY attractive salary on offer, true generalist position Listed two days agoat 1st Choice PeopleFast growing mid tier contractor seeks a highly experienced Electrical Estimator to join the team. Port Melbourne based. Listed twelve days agoat Stantec Australia Pty Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for a Market Sector Leader to lead our Water and Wastewater treatment practice across Australia and New Zealand.
- Top 10 Global Engineering Firm
- Exciting role with international responsibilities
- Excellent remuneration package
Listed twenty six days agoat Taylor Root
Our client, a national law firm, is looking for an experienced construction litigator to join the Melbourne office.
- Work on landmark Melbourne and Sydney projects
- Join a practice with award winning Partners
- AUD 200k+ remuneration
Listed one day agoat Phillip Riley
A leading developer in Australia's utility scale solar market is seeking a Project Director
- A highly lucrative bonus structure based on project delivery
- A leading solar developer with a great reputation
- Work for a company with strong core values
Listed five days agoat Infinity Constructions Group Pty Ltd
Are you a Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity where you can join a growing and reputable company? If so, we are looking for you!
- Exciting New Opportunity
- Melbourne Based
- Competitive Remuneration
Listed one day agoat ColesA key role to influence the development of the Coles Online strategy to maximise sales growth, profitability and increase customer satisfaction. Listed two days agoat Tandem Partners
A senior role leading the development of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management strategies for a global manufacturing business
- Develop and implement talent frameworks to support a diverse, global business
- Drive engagement and lead a proactive talent model
- Complex business providing good stretch and plenty of career growth
Listed five days agoat Chandler MacleodSeeking an experienced people leader to head up the Chandler Macleod Staffing Services business in Victoria. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserContribute to the strategic direction and projects to improve the operation of the Merchandise team and wider business Listed five days agoat National Australia Bank
You are an exceptional and experienced lawyer who thrives on leading legal professionals in the delivery of legal advice. Docklands location.
- Lead, deliver, inspire and make a difference
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
- Docklands location
Listed five days agoat Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers
This is a Casual/Vacation jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Great opportunity for an experienced Refugee Solicitor to join our team!
- Growing firm with national exposure
- Great opportunity to be involved in challenging matters and own responsibility
- Be part of an ambitious and supportive team
Listed two days agoat Taylor Root
A new opportunity now exists for a transactional lawyer to join a high performing and global management consultancy's in-house legal team.
- High performing global organisation
- Collaborative international team environment
- Sole Australian legal counsel position
Listed five days agoat Carlyle Kingswood Global Pty Ltd
Leading global technology company is seeking experienced IT lawyers to fill 2 roles: a Legal Counsel and a Legal Manager for their in-house team.
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus.
- Work on large, complex transactions. CBD location.
- People management responsibilities – Legal Manager role only.
Listed two days agoat WSP Australia Pty Limited
An exciting opportunity for a Water Lead to assist in growing our VIC Water business.
- Are you well-known in the Victoria Water sector?
- Interested to grow a business?
- Flexible working conditions offered
Listed nine days agoat Albemarle Lithium Pty Ltd
Albemarle is building a world class lithium hydroxide facility and a world class team. We want you to be part of it!
- Greenfields lithium project
- Live in the beautiful South West of Western Australia
- Senior leadership role in exciting lithium industry
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education