Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Hampton VIC 3188Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
We are looking for Room Leader to run our 2 to 3-year-old room, on a typical day educate up to 16 children and work with 3 other educators.
- Opportunity to study further qualifications
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3000
- Childcare discounts for your own children
Listed sixteen hours agoat Camp AustraliaThis is a great opportunity for OSHC Assistants in the Bayside area to develop your childcare career, have work-life balance and personal development! Listed sixteen days agoat Le Cordon Bleu
Le Cordon Bleu Australia seeks to appoint a full-time Student Services Officer based in Moorabbin.
- Play a key role in student services and make a difference to student experience
- Supportive, friendly, motivating working environment
- Immediate start available
Listed one day agoat Camp AustraliaAre you the next childcare superstar ready to lead this large service with Before, After school and Holiday Club! Fantastic Bayside location! Listed eleven days agoat Melbourne's Leading Nanny AgencyExciting opportunity for Recruitment / HR Consultant to work school hours for a nanny agency consisting of 14 wonderful women. Listed three days agoat Melbourne Montessori School
This opportunity is a newly created role! We seek a passionate Careers Advisor to support our growing Senior School.
- Part time permanent position
- New position, growing campus
- Support approximately 60 Senior School students
Listed ten days agoat Junior Adventures Group
Join our wonderful service in Hampton as Coordinator of our program. Lead a small team and make a difference to the kids in our care.
- Develop your career with an industry leading OSHC Provider
- Manage a team to success and take pride in owning your OWN program
- Build a career in Education
Listed eighteen days agoat Melbourne Montessori School
There is an opportunity for an energetic and passionate Assistant to work in our Early Learners room at Melbourne Montessori School
- 1x Part Time (2 days per week)
- Brighton East Location
- Also casual positions available
Listed eight days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHighly motivated individual required to coordinate the administration and management of practicum procedures, staff and resources. Listed eight days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHighly motivated & experienced individual required to coordinate the administration and management of teaching and learning, staff and resources. Listed eighteen days agoat Melbourne Montessori School
We have an opportunity for a qualified Special Needs Assistant/Integration Aides to join our team.
- Part Time Hours
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant school community
Listed eight days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHighly motivated & experienced individual required to coordinate the administration and management of teaching and learning, staff and resources. Listed eight days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHighly motivated individual required to coordinate the administration and management of practicum procedures, staff and resources. Listed three days agoat Only About Children
Unique child led curriculum and approach to early childhood education and care, encompassing the health and wellbeing of every child.
- Amazing purpose built campus educating up to 140 children each day
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally
- Room Leader position available in the Nursery space
Listed seven days agoat Guardian Childcare & Education
Seeking a passionate, driven Centre Manager to come on board & lead the team at our beautiful centre in the heart of Moorabbin!
- Long standing team of experienced Educators who are awaiting their new manager
- Step into to the lead of a centre that has been beautifully run for a long time
- Loads of support from a hands on Operations Manager & upper management team
Listed three days agoat Haileybury
Lead Educator required for a fabulous centre in a private school setting. Fixed-term opportunity, starting 29 July 2019.
- Be part of a truly unique world school
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Bayside location with free onsite parking
Listed fifteen days agoat Holmesglen InstituteProvide educational leadership, and support the department’s strategic planning, operational management and business development processes. Listed fifteen days agoat Holmesglen InstituteProvide educational leadership, and support the department’s strategic planning, operational management and business development processes. Listed three days agoat Hays Education
On going opportunities for Early Childhood Educators in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Local work
- Lovely Centres
- Flexible working hours
Listed seventeen days agoat HRAnywhere
The People Development Manager provides strategic planning & business development, is accountable for the HR consulting portfolio & provides HR advice
- Exciting New Opportunity
- Full Time Role
- Moorabbin Office
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education