Advertising, Arts & Media, Sales, Quality Assurance & Control, Financial Managers & Controllers, Fleet Management, Rail & Maritime Transport, Company Secretaries Jobs in Haymarket NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat HPR Consulting
New Year, new career opportunity. Excellent development role to lead an established finance team in a leading and iconic multinational
- Varied and Challenging Opportunity
- Progressive and Dynamic Multinational
- Circa $160,000 package
Listed eleven minutes agoat Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment
Hands on opportunity for a skilled finance professional to thrive in a dynamic global tech firm. Contribute to continued revenue growth.
- Stand-alone position in the Australian entity of a global business
- Varied position encompassing the entire accounting function
- Business partnering role contributing to company growth
Listed one day agoat Allura Partners
Excellent opportunity in this ever expanding private equity backed business.
- Salary $140K-$150K+Super+Bonus
- Big 4 candidates preferred
- Reporting & FP&A focused controllership role
Listed four days agoat Stockland
Due to internal promotion, we have a unique opportunity for a Finance Manager to step into a highly commercial, hands-on position.
- Dynamic and challenging role
- Hands-on position
- Work for a big brand
Listed forty six minutes agoat Afterpay Touch GroupWe have a new opportunity for a Senior Relationship Manager to join our Sales team in Sydney! Listed three days agoat My JoblistWe are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!! Listed three days agoat China Cultural Centre (Sydney)A responsible and competent event assistant who loves culture, the arts and cross-cultural communication. Good location and friendly team. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Exciting role for an experienced Financial Controller wanting to become CFO within 12months. Reporting to the CEO leading a small team.
- Immediate start available
- CBD location
- ASX listed company
Listed fifty five minutes agoat The Entourage
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: SydneySydney$30,000 - $35,000 pro-rata (50k-58k FT equivalent)classification: Advertising, Arts & MediaAdvertising, Arts & MediasubClassification: OtherOther
Capture video content from Australia's leading entrepreneurs and and high profile business leaders as our permanent part-time resident videographer.
- Work directly with our Founder & CEO Jack Delosa (5X AFR Young Rich List Member)
- Get access to premium business training from Australia's top entrepreneurs
- 2x Award Winning Unique Culture of Driven High Performers
Listed four days agoat JLLJoin our landmark mixed use development, situated in the core of Sydney’s CBD Listed two days agoat AXR Recruitment & SearchThis position is responsible for leading and managing the financial reporting team in a way that fosters a positive and proactive work environment Listed fifteen minutes agoat Executive Search International5-star well-renowned international hotel brand requires a currently qualified hospitality experienced Financial Controller Listed five days agoat People OneWe are seeking a financial controller for an growing private organisation. Further details can be provided see contact details below. Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Manage a nimble team in a Group Treasury role as part of an international organisation.
- Contribute to a dynamic, high growth busines with an international footprint
- Rebuild Treasury team in partnership with the Group Head of Treasury
- Inner West Sydney based
Listed seven days agoat Michael Page Accounting & FinanceLead a high performing team, whilst delivering the end-to-end monthly financial accounting responsibilities for the group. Listed three days agoat Macquarie Group Limited
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join the Product Control team.
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Immerse yourself in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
Listed nine days agoat Hays ExecutiveBe Part of a collaborative culture that are committed to delivering excellent results for key stakeholders Listed nine days agoat Relationships AustraliaAn exciting opportunity exists for a community minded, highly skilled, strategic Finance Manager to lead a team of finance professionals in Canberra. Listed five hours agoat Estia Health
* Newly created opportunity * Fast paced environment * Feel supported though empowered to deliver your work
- Join one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers
- Fast paced and progressive environment
- Take the next step in your leadership journey with Estia Health
Listed ten days agoat Lawson Elliott Recruitment
Join this established and well known Not for Profit organisation in a newly created Finance Manager role. Enjoy an autonomous role and great mentoring
- NFP Sector
- Excellent Leadership and Succession Planning
- Rewarding Business
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education