Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Natural Resources & Water Jobs in Huntingwood NSW 2148Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
F/T and P/T Medical Receptionist with experience. Thinking of changing to a new and challenging environment in Blacktown, Sydney.
- For a busy Specialist Medical Centre in Blacktown
- Past experience/presently working in medical centres/practices
Listed nine days agoat WentWest WentWest is seeking a Graduate Administration Officer to join our team in a short-term, full-time contract role
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: BlacktownBlacktownAttractive Salary Packaging Optionsclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed three days agoat Wishmed Pty LtdSales Account Manager Pathology and Customer Service Representative for Dental Division Listed six days agoat Raging WatersPARAMEDIC Raging Waters Sydney Seasonal Positions to March 2020 Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserEyes on details, good communicate skill, TGA, GMP, HACCP... Know what we are talking about? Read on! Listed eleven hours agoat Marist180
Are you a qualified clinical services specialist, passionate about leading a team that focuses on delivery of therapeutic services.
- Instrumental key position within a leading organisation
- Attractive Salary Plus Salary Packaging Options
- Fulltime Permanent role based in Western Sydney
Listed four days agoat MetWest SurgicalCSSD Technician to join Ophthalmic Day Surgery team in Sydney's west for Monday and Wednesday operating lists. On-site training will be provided. Listed nine days agoat Australian Unity
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: BlacktownBlacktownAttractive Salary + Mobile + Kilometers Coveredclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation
- Opportunity to work within the local community
- Flexible shifts and friendly work environment
- Permanent Part Time opportunity with fixed rosters
Listed twelve days agoat AAA Nextt Group Pty LtdLizard Children's Centre is one of Australia's leading providers of evidence-based intervention for children with autism. Listed three days agoat OzChild
Part time 4 day a week fixed term 6-month contract supporting children aged 12-17 return to long term care through evidence based support
- Fixed Term Contract, 4 days per week, covering maternity leave
- Achieve sustained behavioural change in children aged 12-17
- Internationally recognised evidence based program
Listed eight days agoat WentWestWentWest is seeking an experienced Manager to work with primary health to address barriers and increase capacity & capability in general practice Listed four days agoat EvansPetersen Healthcare Pty LtdManage & grow sales of pharmaceutical products to GPs from Blacktown, Hills to Penrith. Training & support provided, outstanding career opportunities. Listed sixteen days agoat WentWestWe are seeking an experienced Health Program Coordinator to work with our team to support commissioning activities of the organisation Listed seventeen days agoat Marist180
Use your expertise to assess and address the needs of children and young people as well as the support and training of staff within the agency.
- Work alongside vulnerable young people as a part of an allied health team
- Attractive salary and generous development benefits
- Full Time Permanent position based in Western Sydney Region
Listed twelve days agoat EvansPetersen Healthcare Pty LtdManage & grow sales of pharmaceutical products to GPs from Blacktown, Hills to Penrith. Training & support provided, outstanding career opportunities. Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserWANTED: Pharmacist in charge and Pharmacy Assistants to join our busy pharmacy in Blacktown. Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserWentWest – Western Sydney Primary Health Network Listed twenty eight days agoat OLOC
This communications role keeps people informed; telling stories that bring OLOC’s brands and services to life, for our clients residents and staff.
- A healthy work/life balance with flexibility around family commitments.
- Salary packaging arrangements worth $7,000pa.
- Work for a not for profit organisation that strives to do good in the world.
Listed eight days agoat Transforming Kids OT Services
Join our team of OTs and SLPs as a full time Speech pathologist working with kids ranging from 2 to 20.
- Play based clinic with SLPs and OTs
- PD and supervision provided weekly
- Amazing career progression opportunities
Listed seven hours agoat Therapy Care
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team. Work with a team of passionate individuals and expand your profile
- Join a passionate team and work with industry professionals in a rewarding role
- Rewarding work with people living with disability
- Attractive pay with plenty of opportunity to expand in your role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education