Administration & Office Support, Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Hurstville NSW 2220Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about providing quality service to clients? Do you have an enthusiastic attitude?
- Chartered Accounting firm seeking a new Team Member to join our friendly team.
- Inner-west location at Earlwood, close to Bardwell Park train station
- Highly motivated team. “Family” atmosphere. We are nice people to work with!
This is a featured jobat Eylex Pty LtdSales Administrator needed to join sales team. Newly created position. Listed five days agoat HENRYCARE Pty LtdScheduler required for Minor Home Mods Company in Mortdale NSW. Listed five days agoat Ignite
Work for a government agency who's purpose and passion to provide support and improve the lived of others.
- $36.25 per hour + super
- Convenient location
- Well respected Government Department
Listed six days agoat Synergy People
Varied general admin, data entry, photocopying, scanning, etc for NSW Gov dept, Hurstville area, 35 hr week, 5m temp role, $30.00+ super p/h
- Temp role to end January, could extend, 7 hour day
- Hurstville Area, $30.00 + super p/h
- General admin and data entry
Listed six days agoat NetstrataWe have a great opportunity for an organised administration assistant to join the Netstrata team! Listed three days agoat R & RGreat opportunity to get into the legal industry Listed six days agoat Kelly Government Solutions
Work for a NSW Government Department delivering administrative tasks for an exciting project.
- $30/hr. + super
- 6-month contract
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserData analysis and technical data interpretation. Immediate start. Advanced excel skills required. Apply online today! Listed three days agoat ENI Industries Pty LtdAH Fabrications is a privately owned National leader in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of high precision sheet metal solutions. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Despatch clerk required to work in a fun friendly team environment. Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Off the M5 Motorway
- 10 minutes from Kingsgrove train station
- On site parking
Listed six days agoat The Benevolent SocietyWith your strong customer service skills, you will schedule our home support services to older people and people with a disability. Listed four days agoat Best Practice Nursing Agency
We are seeking an energetic and dynamic Administration Support Officer to work with our nursing and medical recruitment team based in Sydney's south.
- Great office location with district views
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ongoing training and development
Listed ten days agoat Karlka Recruiting GroupAugust 2019 - March 2020 + possible extension - Federal Government Agency - Hurstville Location Listed five days agoat Rylock Pty Ltd
National Window & Door Manufacturing Company / Seek an Experienced & Highly Motivated Administrator to Join the Team at our Kingsgrove Facility
- Australian Owned Private Company
- Key Staff Member - Training & Support Provided
- Permanent Full Time with Immediate Start
Listed five days agoat Hays Office Support
Seeking a tech savvy Data Admin for a project based role in Kingsgrove on a temporary basis!
- Parking Onsite
- Temporary Contract Assignment
- Well-Known Telecommunications Company
Listed three days agoat 4C Recruitment SolutionsData Entry Specialist. Data Extraction and interpretation. Immediate Start! Southern Sydney Location. Apply Now! Listed two days agoat Empowered Learning Pty Ltd
Would you like to work with a great team of dedicated people who are passionate about helping schools deliver better learning outcomes for kids?
- Fantastic Culture - Great Team Environment
- Work for a company that helps schools with technology
- Let you strong organisational skills shine!
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserReceptionist/Office Allrounder required for small busy business. We are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking & proactive. Immediate start. Listed nine days agoat Empire Window Furnishings
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing Australian company. So apply now and become a part of our fantastic team.
- Great Team Environment
- Challenging role with great job satisfaction
- Immediate Start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education