Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Sales, Government & Defence, Painters & Sign Writers, Technicians, Performing Arts, Promotions Jobs in Hurstville NSW 2220Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Clientel Developments Pty Ltd
Bathroom sales person/designer required to convert potential leads into sales for a growing Sydney based construction company. No cold calling.
- Great comission structure
- Flexible working environment
- Company vehicle provided
Listed five minutes agoat Carlton United Breweries
Join our Beer Collective Team in NSW and drive our portfolio within High-End Bars, Hotels and Restaurants
- Join our high performing Beer Collective team
- Work with some of the best beer brands in Australia
- Car, phone & laptop provided in the role
Listed eight days agoat RBA Group
Exciting and unique role on offer for a vibrant Sales & Specification Consultant to join our expanding team in Sydney's Southern suburbs
- A varied, autonomous role suited for someone vibrant and personable
- Work in a reputable, market-leading company
- Rewarding remuneration package plus company car provided
Listed eleven days agoat Scoliosis Clinics Australia
ScoliCare is seeking a confident and experienced Sales & Account Manager to join a successful and fast growing global health business.
- Join a family friendly culture.
- Work close to home. We're located in Kogarah, close to the train station.
- Be responsible for end to end sales and post sales relationships.
Listed eleven days agoat Synergy People
Join a fast growing and well established Food and Pharmaceutical manufacturer as a Food technologist creating new and exciting products.
- Kingsgrove location
- Career Opportunities, growing company
Listed twelve days agoat Hybrid Rentals Sales / BDM required with Accident Replacement Vehicle industry experience and proven track record in sourcing new business.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BexleyBexley$80,000 - $89,999 base + commission + phone + carclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: New Business DevelopmentNew Business Development
Listed seven days agoat The Shower Repair CentreThe Shower Repair Centre is seeking professional tradesman/sub-contractors to join our team of technicians. Listed fourteen days agoat Freedom Kitchens
Seeking motivated, passionate, customer focused applicants with kitchen or wardrobe design experience. Outstanding opportunity to be your own boss.
- Positions available throughout Southern Sydney
- Market leading organisation
- Earn $150K+ profit per annum (uncapped commission)
Listed fifteen days agoat St George Foodservice
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join our team as a result of business expansion. New business & account management focus.
- Market leader in Foodservice & Winners of NAFDA Member of 2018
- Family owned Australian Company
- Rewards for driving sales growth
Listed nineteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Bring your creative flare and eye for detail into this newly created role
- Brand new development underway
- Leading Club in the Industry
- On site parking
Listed eight days agoat South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full Time Position Classification: Clinical Psych, Snr Psychologist, OT Lvl 4, Social Work Lvl 4, Nurse Unit Mgr Lvl 1 Listed four days agoat South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Clin Nurse Cons Gde 1, Clin Psychologist, Psychologist, OT Lvl 3, Social Worker Lvl 3 Listed fifty seven minutes agoat Hitachi Construction Machinery Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: RevesbyRevesbyclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
An opportunity has become available for a focused and motivated individual to join our team at Revesby in the position of Customer Support Manager.
- Kick start your 2020 career
- Rewarding and Challenging Opportunity
- Be part of a successful business
Listed four days agoat Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is looking for a creative and well-connected Communications Manager to help tell our story and build our brand.
- Help the Brandenburg tell our story
- Work in the vibrant Arts & Culture industry
- Work collaborartively with a growing marketing team
Listed four days agoat CASS
This is a 37.5 hours/week role providing support of corporate affairs nature to the organisation, and market and industry info search and analysis.
- Salary packaging is available
- Ongoing training opportunities and career development
- Fast-growing community organisation
Listed twenty three hours agoat Southwest RecruitmentMarketing Manager, $90-100K + super! Newly created role, work near the M5 corridor, family friendly! Drive your creative vision!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education