Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Mining, Resources & Energy, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Lane Cove NSW 2066Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat St Nics' Christian Preschool
We are currently seeking a part-time administrator (10 - 12 hours a week) to join our friendly team here at St Nics' Christian Preschool.
- Excellent team culture
- Not-for-profit service
- Close to the beach
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Co-ordinate all aspects of office administration, manage providers and liaise extensively with clients. Varied role and great opportunity to shine!
- Autonomous administration role with variety and scope
- Work locally at Botany ... 11kms south of Sydney CBD
- Report to the Director of Real Estate Photography/Digital Imagery co.
Listed three days agoat Suntech power development Australia
we are seeking a motivated person with good communication skill and sound word & excel skill for a permanent part time administrator position.
- Located in Chatswood, 1min walk to train station
- Permanent Part time position,2-3 half days, great for work life balance
- $22 to $25/hrs plus super dependents on experience
Listed four days agoat Belmadar Pty Ltd• Full time Role for a Dynamic Construction Company • Based in Naremburn • Immediate Start Listed three days agoat MVSI OnBoardGreat Career Opportunity for the Best and Brightest Listed eight days agoat August CoJoin our passionate team working on a diverse and exciting portfolio of projects.A great flexible part-time for a personal assistant / office support. Listed five days agoat Ark Veterinary HospitalPart time experienced receptionist need for small animal veterinary hospital Listed seven days agoat Total Computer TechnologyMotivated individual for an office admin assistant role. Close to public transport. Lots of training provided. Join a growing company. Listed four days agoat Sinclair Recruitment Pty LtdWould you like to join the exciting world of Recruitment as a Trainee Receptionist? Gain experience and learn new skills. Listed ten days agoat National Hearing Care
Are you a customer service superstar looking for a diverse and supported role? Look no further! Come and join our amazing team in Chatswood!
- Conduct free hearing checks on our wonderful clients!
- Diverse role- not just sitting at a desk all day, every day!
- Extensive and ongoing training provided
Listed twelve days agoat Bel & BrioAccounts Payable / Office Allrounder Listed seven days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentYour strong administration skills & our client's excellence in service delivery = success! Join their fun and diverse team in St Leonards! Listed seven days agoat North Sydney Executive CentreWant to kick start your career in an office? School leaver looking for an office role or a gap year? 10 mins walk to the train. Listed ten days agoat Allen & UnwinAllen & Unwin is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated person to become our Receptionist and Faber Writing Academy Coordinator. Listed thirteen days agoat RegusLET'S HELP PEOPLE WORK, EVERYWHERE. Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. Listed four days agoat Learn to Trade Pty LtdLearn to Trade is a fast-growing international seminar company teaching private investors how to trade on the Stock and Foreign Exchange markets. Listed fourteen days agoat RegusLET'S REDEFINE HOW WORK IS DONE. WE PROVIDE CREATIVE WORKSPACES WITH A UNIQUE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. At Spaces, we believe work is... Listed seven days agoat Launch Recruitment Pty Ltd
You are highly organised and experienced supporting senior level executives
- Must be available 4th November to start
- Work for a leading Government sgency
- Based in North Sydney
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserMWL Financial Group are currently seeking an enthusiastic junior administration assistant to join the team in our Chatswood office. Listed seven days agoat Quinton Anthony P/L
Working with our team in North Sydney, you will be the heart & soul of the office, providing office management & administrative support.
- Great North Sydney location
- Award-winning Employee Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to grow their corporate career
Listed fourteen days agoat Compass Group
Exciting opportunity for an organised and energetic Office Manager! Day-to-day running of the office, organise office events, catering & more!
- Part Time | 3 days per week | Flexible Hours | McMahons Point
- Supportive & Collaborative Environment | Career Progression
- Competitive Salary Package | Company Benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education