Engineering, Administration & Office Support, Education & Training, Community Services & Development, Engineering - Software, Management Jobs in Lansvale NSW 2166Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat The Sisters of Our Lady of China
The role assists the Facility Manager to complete administrative tasks daily. This is a permanent part time role - 5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
- Residential aged care facility.
- Friendly team to work with.
- Suit people who want short shifts.
Listed two days agoat ForcastGreat opportunity for career progression in fashion. Passionate & friendly work environment Listed two days agoat Liverpool City CouncilWe are looking for multiple Casual Library Assistants to deliver best practice library customer and network services Listed thirty minutes agoat Core Community Services Limited
Community Development & Policy Officer is responsible to initiate and encourage community members working together.
- Join a large not for profit organisation based in Cabramatta
- Full time role till June 2022 – SCHADS Award Level 6
- Attractive hourly rate and salary packaging
Listed two days agoat Komatsu Australia LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a Spare Parts Administration Assistant to join our National parts team! Listed twenty two hours agoat IPAAdmin assistant required for an air conditioning warehouse in Warwick Farm. 6 month contract - Mon-Fri. Immediate Start. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Listed two days agoat Liverpool City CouncilLiverpool is one of Sydney’s most progressive urban and regional centres with major population and infrastructure growth over the next 20 years Listed two hours agoat Komatsu Australia LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Coordinator to join our Fairfield branch Listed two days agoat WISE Employment
Let's chat. Together we can make a difference and achieve great employment and vocational outcomes for people living with a disability.
- Long standing and successful not for profit organisation
- Excellent development and career growth opportunities
- Great salary package, rewards and staff benefits!
Listed five days agoat Silver & YoungOur well established and successful Chartered Accounting firm is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and professional Administration Officer. Listed four days agoat Essential Appointments
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to work within a Global Organisation
- Immediate Start
- Fairfield Location
Listed two days agoat Liverpool City CouncilThe position is responsible for leading and facilitating innovative children’s programs to meet community needs Listed seventeen hours agoat Anglicare NSW South, NSW West & ACT
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team to provide trauma informed, therapeutic care for young people and their families
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits in addition to your highly competitive salary
- Access to additional personal leave and paid parental leave
- $63,488 to $69,515 per annum
Listed five days agoat Core Community Services Limited
Support Young People with accommodation, education and training pathways
- Exciting opportunity to empower Young People achieve positive outcomes
- 2 x positions available (Liverpool/ Liverpool & Miller)
- Full time position until June 2020, possibility of extension of contract.
Listed six days agoat Liverpool City CouncilThe position will require you to work weekends on environment group’s sites and also attended environment events such as National Tree Day Listed nine days agoat The School LockerThe School Locker is one of Australia's largest education retailers & suppliers. With over 70 school, university and super store locations across Aus. Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Liaise with customers and trades, coordinating the warranty and maintenance process for a well-known residential organisation.
- Based nearby to Liverpool with free onsite parking
- Immediate start available with a close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Varied and busy role with growth and progression opportunities
Listed six days agoat Georges River GrammarJoin our Cleaning Team! We are looking for both part time and full time cleaners to assume the responsibility for the cleanliness of our school. Listed five hours agoat St George Early Learning Centre
Are you enthusiastic and energetic? Are you looking for flexibility and to be appreciated? We pay ABOVE AWARD WAGES! APPLY NOW
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity for progression
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Ability Options Ltd
Generate meaningful employment opportunities by using your strong client engagement skills
- Make the switch to an industry leading employment services provider
- Innovative service delivery model with demonstrated success
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including Salary Packaging
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education