Education & Training, Trades & Services, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Leichhardt NSW 2040Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
Take the next step in your career, opportunity to upskill your management skills, lead our 0-2-year-old room and lead a team of 9 – 11 educators.
- Work 4 days per week, 10 hour shifts
- Significant opportunities for career developments across different centres
- Work with a supportive Centre Manager and welcoming team
This is a featured jobat G8 Education
We are one of Australia’s 20 most attractive employers in 2019!
- Flexible working hours - choose your start and finish times
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Paid training for career advancement
Listed seventeen hours agoat SMRIRadiology Receptionist 4 days per week - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at Newtown Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserCome Join our team ! Listed two days agoat The City of Canterbury BankstownProvide leadership and supervision to a team of administrators ensuring staff are engaged, supported and appropriately trained. You will support the M Listed two days agoat SpeeDx Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity exists for a full time QA Assistant to support our ISO 13485 and MDSAP compliant quality management system.
- Work for a company at the cutting edge of molecular diagnostics
- Be a part of the development of new diagnostic tests
- Join a friendly, driven and innovative company
Listed nine days agoat DMC Medical Centre
Excellent role available for a parttime GP medical receptionist interested in caring for patients and working with a dynamic team.
- Great location in lovely Drummoyne
- Hours of role - Mon to Thurs 7.30am - 3.30pm
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fabulous team!
Listed six days agoat Associate Professor Sanjay Warrier
A leading breast oncology surgeon is seeking an experienced, friendly & enthusiastic team member to join his thriving practice.
- Want to work for an innovative & caring breast oncology surgeon?
- Would you like to be a part of a team making a difference to patients' lives?
- Are you ready to work in a busy fast paced practice that takes care of its team?
Listed six days agoat SkinnotionA New Cosmetic Surgery in Surry Hill. It is a new, state of the art clinic that’s in need of a medical receptionist for our growing team! You Listed four days agoat Expect A Star
Work at different centres as a casual childcare assistant. Great for recently graduated or students to gain experience! Interviewing immediately!
- You pick the days you want to work
- Work with various age groups
- WHV and Student Visa Holders welcome
Listed seventeen hours agoat JK Canterbury Holdings Pty Ltd
Jenny's Kindergarten Stanmore are seeking passionate and dedicated trainees to join their team!
- Brand New Centre
- Seeking Passionate Trainees
- School Leavers Only to Apply!
Listed eight days agoat The University of Sydney
Provide specialised academic and student support for mobility and experiential learning programs offered by the University of Sydney Law School
- Provide administrative support for student mobility and learning programs
- Located at the University of Sydney Law School, Camperdown Campus
- 12 months fixed term, base salary starting from $86,105 p.a plus superannuation
Listed eight days agoat Endeavour College of Natural HealthExciting opportunity for a proactive and motivated customer service professional to join our dedicated national Student Services team in Haymarket! Listed six days agoat MyhealthWe are currently looking for a friendly, professional and experienced Medical Receptionist to join our team at Myhealth. Listed five days agoat Fusion CareersGreat opportunity for an experienced Medical Receptionist/ Administrator to join a busy team environment in Camperdown -temp ongoing immediate start. Listed eight days agoat Catering IndustriesWe are seeking Cleaners to join our team at our client's aged care facility at Annandale, in Sydney's inner west. Listed two days agoat Chemistworks
Chemistworks Broadway is looking for a full-time dispensary technician to work Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM!
- Great location- close to Central Station
- Fast and dynamic team
- On the job training and development
Listed one day agoat WPC Group-Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Are you a book lover? Do you like working with customers and helping them find what they're looking for? This position will sure excite you!
- Located in Drummoyne - close to public transport
- Working in a specialised role for a busy council library
- Receive fully reimbursed training fees upon completion of your Traineeship
Listed eight days agoat Chris O’Brien LifehouseA new role that combines administrative support for doctors, being a key member in the roll out of fee initiatives, and in-person patient liaison. Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserCome join a market leader that offers great career opportunities !!! Listed two days agoat Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full Time up to June 2020 Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 5 Remuneration: $1,279.34 -...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education