Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW 2113Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Quest Apartments Bella Vista
We are currently seeking a positive and energetic professional Assistant Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team.
- Great Working Environment
- Opportunity to work with one of the best Quest Apartment Hotel in Australia
- Great work perks
This is a featured jobat FISH AT THE ROCKS
Apprentice Chef 1st or 2nd year. Full Time
- Good opportunity to learn all aspects of commercial cookery and seafood
- Busy Seafood Restaurant, well regarded
- Small friendly team
Listed one day agoat Beiersdorf Australia & New Zealand
This part time contract role would likely suit a parent looking for part time work between school hours.
- Working with the lovely customer care team
- Conveniently close to Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Onsite parking and gym with a positive and passionate culture
Listed one day agoat 360HR Pty LtdProviding admin and event support for leading NFP organisation. Listed two days agoat Total Computer TechnologyMotivated individual for an office admin assistant role. Close to public transport. Lots of training provided. Join a growing company. Listed five days agoat Quest Macquarie Park
An exciting opportunity available for a Front Office Reception professional to join its enthusiastic and successful team.
- Australia's leading apartment hotel provider
- Newest hotel within Macquarie Park & North Ryde area
- Provide onsite parking
Listed nine hours agoat MSA National
Opportunities in the property and finance sector with leading National Law Firm.
- Range of Roles Available to suit both Entry Level to Experienced skills
- Residential Mortgages - New Loan Files
- Macquarie Park Location, short walk from Metro train
Listed thirteen days agoat JLLWe’re currently looking for a Receptionist to be sitting onsite with one of JLL’s client who is a global leader within the Telco market! Listed fifteen days agoat Campus Life - Macquarie UniversityCampus Life at Macquarie University are seeking casual Food & Beverage Attendants to work at our North Ryde campus. Listed five hours agoat Boral Ltd
Great opportunity for a motivated individual with an interest in Payroll. You will be joining a collaborative team with supportive leadership.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Conveniently located next to North Ryde Metro
- Inclusive team with great culture
Listed eight days agoat EST10
Dynamic, exciting role that you can truly make your own! Rapidly expanding firm with exceptional room for growth and great work-life balance.
- Boutique financial services firm
- Provide the first-class admin support this busy team needs
- This is not your ordinary office admin role!
Listed five days agoat Pro-invest Hotels Group
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global brand in Australia!
- Are you passionate about food and great service?
- Be a part of our award winning hotel in Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Great career prospects for the right people in a progressive growing company
Listed nine days agoat Ecolab Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven professional to begin their career at Ecolab.
- Global Leader in Sustainability | Fortune 500 Company
- Career Progression and Fantastic Team Environment
- 8.30am – 4.30pm Shift
Listed thirteen days agoat JLLWe’re currently looking for a Receptionist to be sitting onsite with one of JLL’s client who is a global leader within the Telco market! Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Killara is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed fifteen days agoat Macquarie Medical Imaging Pty LtdReception/ Call Centre / Administration position rotating 3 depts over 2 practices, dealing with patients and referrers in busy Radiology practice Listed thirteen days agoat Sharp Corporation
We are seeking a part time receptionist for the afternoon shifts, 4 months temporary contract starting immediately up until end of 2019.
- Work for an Industry Leader
- Monday to Friday afternoon shifts - 21 hours per week
- On site parking available
Listed eight days agoat Pathways Health ManagementWe are seeking an experienced receptionist to work every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in our 105 bed extra service Aged Care Facility in Killara. Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in North Ryde is seeking a part time Kitchen Hand (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed five days agoat SPOS GroupSuccessful Retail Marketing business... Career opportunity to join an energetic winning team... Fun and friendly team culture.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education