Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Hospitality & Tourism, Policy, Planning & Regulation Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW 2113Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five minutes agoat JDA Hotels
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager, who is keen to work in a busy Sydney CBD venue, working for a successfully growing Hospitality group.
- Work alongside a professional team of people.
- Work for a great people-oriented Company.
- Work in one of Sydney's outstanding hotels.
Listed twenty six minutes agoat Sydney Harbour Escapes
Enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic sales team based at Rose Bay Marina.
- Fun Industry
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Wonderful location
Listed thirty three minutes agoat One Penny RedLooking for a change? Come join our award winning team and further your career in our local, seasonal, and produce driven restaurant and bar Listed thirty nine minutes agoat Glasgow Arms HotelCasual qualified chef with commercial cookery
, who is seeking a job with close to public transport and flexible is roster and no public holidays Listed fifty one minutes agoat Lotus People
Excellent tenure | Offices next to Town Hall | Collaborative social culture | Busy construction business | Manage a team of friendly administrators
- Secure this role for a January start
- Fantastic, highly competitive salary
- Manage social events, lead the administration team, recruitment, projects & more
Listed fifty three minutes agoat Australian Venue CoAn exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality company in a 2IC position! Progression opportunities for the right candidate. Listed fifty nine minutes agoat Rydges North SydneyRydges North Sydney are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic new members to join the housekeeping team. Listed one hour agoat Private AdvertiserHousekeeper to work within the home of a busy executive at Parramatta. Monday to Friday - 3 hours daily. Calm & pleasant environment. Must like dogs. Listed one hour agoat Randstad - Business Support
Excellent permanent opportunity for a customer service working in a corporate office in Burwood offering $45- $50k+ Super!
- Permanent Fulltime Opportunity paying $45k- 50k +Super+ Comms| Immediate Start
- Located in Burwood| Parking on site
- Autonomous customer service supporting the sales team
Listed one hour agoat Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
Come play an integral part in our journey as we strive for continuing excellence in 2020 as our Front Office Manager.
- Sofitel's flagship Australian hotel and the 2019 Luxury Hotel of the Year!
- Work alongside industry experts as part of our passionate leadership team
- Unlimited learning & career development opportunities worldwide
Listed one hour agoat Sir Stamford Circular Quay
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence.
- 5 star luxury hotel - International Hotel Group
- CBD Location
- Great work culture, free on duty meals
Listed one hour agoat bay espresso Pty Ltd
Looking for more than just a barista.. Looking for a passionate, enthusiastic specialty coffee maker.
- Location.. location... location...
- Amazing equipment..
- Flexible Hours
Listed one hour agoat ACRWORLD
Senior Service Planner with preparation and development of school infrastructure needs which meet NSW population growth, school asset suitability,
- NSW Government
- Immediate Start
- Sydney CBD
Listed one hour agoat Sprint PeopleRare Office Administrator role | Premium boutique firm | CBD edge | Close to transport | Great culture & team | Training provided | $45-$50k +super Listed one hour agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentAdministration Assistant | Award Winning Recruitment Agency | Fantastic CBD Location | Uncapped Growth Potential | Social Culture Listed one hour agoat 1300apprenticeLooking to start your career in the Business industry? Get started now with this top notch Law Firm in the city. Listed one hour agoat Hmlet Australia Pty Ltd
Newly created role. Lead housekeeping for Sydney. Manage third-party providers. Attractive salary, awesome team and career progression opportunities.
- Join APAC's leading Co-living company changing the way people live
- Lead housekeeping for Hmlet Sydney, managing third-party providers
- Genuine career progression and growth in high-growth company
Listed one hour agoat Symmetry HR - NSW CommercialImmediate Start - 1 month contract - possibility of extension - Terrific salary - Central location Listed two hours agoat Pinnacle People - SydneyOn the search for an exceptional Concierge looking to step into the Corporate world. Up to Full-time hours on a casual hourly rate! Listed two hours agoat CVinternationalLooking for an organised, personable & experienced customer service expert to join this global Luxury Beauty brand during an exciting period of growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education