Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Government & Defence Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW 2113Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Drive your own success! Lead and expand the equipment sales and service department and be rewarded for results.
- Drive the growth of our equipment sales, service and maintenance department
- Make the role your own and deliver results
- Be a part of the bigger picture, utilise your skills to drive future growth
This is a featured jobat Nexgen
Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for a hands on & self motivated Sales Administrator to support this large team!
- Growing team
- Ownership of your role
- Dynamic environment!
Listed five minutes agoat Lotus PeopleLotus People are looking for experienced receptionists for upcoming temporary assignments across a range of industries Listed five minutes agoat JMD Railtech Pty LtdJMDR is looking for Resource Coordinator for Sydney Location. Listed ten minutes agoat AlstomWe are currently seeking an enthusiastic Business Administration Assistant to join our team based in our Head Office at North Ryde! Listed eighteen minutes agoat Avant Mutual Group
Permanent, full time opportunity for a senior level Executive Assistant, supporting our Managing Director - Sydney CBD location
- Permanent, full time opportunity supporting our Managing Director
- Join Australia's leading doctors' mutual
- State of the art office in the heart of Sydney CBD
Listed forty eight minutes agoat Six Degrees Fashion Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated candidate to join our women’s wear fashion team. Listed one hour agoat MJD ExecutiveWe are seeking a professional responsible for providing general admin support to the office. Listed two hours agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentImmediate start for an experienced Document Controller - 2 month's work with a global Tier 1 construction company. Listed two hours agoat Pluralsight
Working at Pluralsight means being surrounded by smart, passionate people who inspire each other to do their best work.
- Represent and own the Pluralsight experience in our new Sydney office
- We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner
- Our mission to democratise technology skills is what drives us
Listed two hours agoat AtrisCustomer Service and General office duties. Listed two hours agoat Macquarie UniversityAn excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced dynamic individual to join our Chiropractic Department Listed two hours agoat Robert WaltersKick-start your operations career within this international education services provider based in the heart of North Sydney Listed two hours agoat ACRWORLD
We are looking for candidates with experience of scheduling!
- CBD Location!
- $60,000 - $65,000 per annum plus super!
Listed two hours agoat Boutique Consulting
Our Client is looking for a high-energy, self motivated individual to join their team as an Office Manager
- $65,000 + Super
- Fund Management
- Immediate Start
Listed two hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportGreat opportunities for immediately available Receptionists to gain experience within multiple different industries. Listed two hours agoat Finite IT Recruitment SolutionsSenior Project Officer | NSW Health | Initial 3-Month Contract | Managing the planning, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of complex projects | Listed three hours agoat Lotus People
Join this revolutionary tech company in North Ryde - a fascinating business changing the future of how we live. A crucial role supporting co-founders!
- Join a business at the forefront of the future - think Google, Facebook and Netf
- Work with an inspiring team, relocated from 'tech hub' Silicone Valley!
- - Expanding globally and backed by the world's greatest investors!
Listed three hours agoat Sprint PeopleTeam Support / PA | Jack of all trades | Be involved with a dynamic, fast paced, growing team | Make the role your own | Drive your career! $70k-$75k Listed three hours agoat Hays Facilities Management
An opportunity for a Local Laws Ranger at a Local Sydney Council.
- Temporary Contract
- Full-Time Hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education