Science & Technology, Policy, Planning & Regulation, Other, Contracts Administration Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW 2113Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight hours agoat FPA Australia
A full time Compliance & Assessment Officer supporting the role out of fire protection accreditation in NSW based at our Sydney Office
- Work for the peak industry body for fire protection and fire safety
- Contribute to improving fire safety outcomes that benefit the community
- Play a vital role supporting the NSW government's endorsed accreditation scheme
Listed eleven hours agoat Ampersand International Seeking a research officer specializing in health and medicine assisting in outlining Anticancer Drug Dosing and Kidney Dysfunction Guidelines.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: SydneySydneyUp to $60 per hour plus superannuationclassification: Government & DefenceGovernment & DefencesubClassification: OtherOther
Listed twelve hours agoat QBEBe apart of truly unique Data Science function within an evolving industry - this is a hands on technical end-to-end role from concept to delivery! Listed twelve hours agoat TRS - Public SectorSenior Manager required by NSW Government Department in Parramatta. ASAP start - initial contract to December 2020. $700 -$800 per day + super Listed thirteen hours agoat ManpowerFood tech OR R&D OR NPD OR Meat Processing OR Ingredients Listed thirteen hours agoat ManpowerApplication Specialist OR Lab Tech OR Ingredients OR R&D OR Food Tech Listed thirteen hours agoat Harwood Environmental Consultants
Field work and office based data and report preparation along with a commitment to development of skills and existing knowledge.
- Unique opportunity to work with NSW's most experience Site Auditor
- Flexible hours with exposure to a broad range of experience opportunities
- Highly qualified colleagues and desirable work environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat Cancer Information & Support Society
Research Assistant required to help identify a more valid cancer paradigm from both conventional and alternative cancer treatment theories
- Part-time contract work from home
- Contribute to growing cancer research field
Listed fifteen hours agoat Redox Pty Ltd
Redox are seeking a Regulatory Affairs manager to join our friendly Minto team
- Rapidly growing yet well-established Family business
- Located in Sydney's South-West
- Enjoy great Company benefits
Listed sixteen hours agoat JBS&G Australia Pty Ltd
JBS&G’s Sydney office has an exciting opportunity available for a GIS Analyst to join its specialist environmental team
- Great Sydney CBD location
- Join a motivated and vibrant team
Listed sixteen hours agoat Australian Government Department of Human Services
Service Officers (SO3) assist customers across a range of payments, programmes and services via one or more service delivery channels.
- Work under the direction of leadership groups
- Make decisions within defined legislative
- Adopt new ways to make our services accessible
Listed seventeen hours agoat Interactive Engineering Pty Ltd
Edit entries for a dictionary to be read by a blind machine, while eliminating the human-readable dictionary's many faults
- Use your science background
- Contribute to breaking the four pieces limit
- Drown in detail
Listed seventeen hours agoat Transport for NSW
A key role responsible for conducting high-level and complex investigations to support compliance and enforcement activities.
- Utilise your investigation skills and regulatory experience
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Parramatta Location
Listed seventeen hours agoat GreenLight Clinical
To support the set-up and the the continued running of GLC’s core laboratory to a high quality and standard.
- Brand New Central Lab
- Global Clinical Contract Research Organisation
- Central CBD location
Listed seventeen hours agoat Harwood Environmental Consultants
Environmental Scientist to assist with strong business growth in the areas of Water Resource Hydrogeology, Field Work Management and Reporting.
- Working with NSW's most experienced Site Auditor
- Broad and challenging client and project base
- Opportunity for autonomy, flexibility and future stake holding
Listed eighteen hours agoat Quay Appointments
Experience in managing ministerial, parliamentary and Cabinet processes and knowledge of the machinery of Government.
- NSW Government
- $700 - $800 per day
Listed twenty hours agoat ManpowerApplication Specialist OR Lab Tech OR Ingredients OR R&D OR Food Tech Listed one day agoat ManpowerApplication Specialist OR Lab Tech OR Ingredients OR R&D OR Food Tech Listed one day agoat Ampersand InternationalSeeking a Project Officer for a 3 month contract with a sole background and experience in Environment, Waste Reduction/Management and Recycling.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education