Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support, Government & Defence, Teaching - Tertiary, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Drafting Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW 2113Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat 2XM Technology Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity to work for a reputable organisation on a large program of work
- Immediate Start - 12 Month Contract
- Large Program - Long Term Opportunity
- Location - Macquarie Park
Listed three days agoat Canon
Harbour IT require a Service Desk agent, providing level 1 & 2 support to customers over the phone, remotely and face to face
- Growing Business & Team
- Support a variety of customers each day
- Get to work on client sites from time to time
Listed one day agoat Harvey Nash
professional firm in the Macquarie Park are recruiting for a L1 / L2 Support analyst, supporting partners and executives
- * To have 12 months experience in L1 / Helpdesk Support
- * High recognition environment - Training & Certifications
- * Must have excellent communication & customer service
Listed eleven days agoat Kapital Consulting
Kapital are working with a leading professional services firm in Macquarie Park to recruit a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst to join their team in Sydney
- Fast Paced Environment
- Great Learning Opportunity
- Professional Development Available
Listed two days agoat Herbert Smith Freehills
Seeking an enthusiastic Office Coordinator to provide excellent coordination and support for day to day activities at our Macquarie Park office.
- Leading, fully integrated professional services firm
- Varied, hands on role ensuring the smooth running of our office
- Friendly and collaborative team
Listed two days agoat The Personnel Connection Pty LtdJoin a successful company, based in Lane Cove, who supply advice, equipment and consumables to the hairdressing and skincare industry. Listed eight days agoat PlayAGS AustraliaThe Software Engineer is responsible for the design, development and quality of the game software for slot machines. Listed two days agoat Datacom
Support , maintain and enhance Datacom's contact centre solutions. Provide reactive support during business hours and on call as per prior arrangement
- Opportunity to use your desktop support/helpdesk skills and experience !
- Fantastic learning environment and opportunities to further develop your career
- North Ryde Location | Close to the Metro Station !
Listed three days agoat International SOS (Australasia) P/L
Work in our regional Assistance Centre providing 24 hour medical and travel assistance to our corporate members and travel insurance customers.
- Perfect for new graduates or Operations Coordinators looking for a change
- Assisting people in challenging and life-threatening situations
- 13-hour shifts; 24/7 roster; working 3-4 days per fortnight!
Listed one day agoat NTT LtdSupport, maintain and assist in project delivery of managed service solutions with a focus on Messaging (Skype for Business/Lync/Exchange). Perm role. Listed five hours agoat HOBAN RecruitmentStart your career now in this exciting new role supporting government clients! No experience required, just an upbeat and positive attitude! Listed one day agoat Harvey Nash
A start-Up Australian Business, who are well established in the UK are working exclusively with Harvey Nash to hire!
- macquarie Park
- level 1 & 2
- 60k Plus super, training, certifications, medical and shares
Listed four days agoat Transport for NSW
The IT Shift Operator is responsible for monitoring IT events & systems, as well as a defined level of incident & change management activities.
- Intended roster is proposed to be 12 hour shifts, starting times of 7am & 7pm
- Attractive shift roster with generous conditions as per Transport Award
- Multiple Positions - Temporary full-time Opportunities, (12 months)
Listed nine days agoat Harvey Nash
A medium sized & growing business, globally is looking for a passionate IT Support Engineer to join a team of six as the SME for external clients.
- Systems Engineer - Level 1 & Level 2
- Western Suburbs, Bellavista, Paramatta, Sydney
- Attractive Salary, Incentives and Bonus package
Listed two days agoat Dementia AustraliaWe are seeking an Administrator to provide the smooth day to day running of the office on a part time, fixed term contract until 30 June 2020. Listed six hours agoat Rexco People Sydney
Seeking a confident, friendly and well presented front of house receptionist in a 6-8 week role with the potential to extend!
- Fantastic opportunity to be the face of the company at highly desirable company
- Macquarie Park - normal business hours - great team!
- Must be well presented and have 2 years corporate reception experience!
Listed six hours agoat Paxus
Seeking a Technical Project Manager with extensive experience in delivering System Integration and Software Development projects.
- Full-Time Permanent Role - Macquarie Park location
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply
- FEB 2020 START!!
Listed four days agoat Optus
New role! Review and optimise existing processes within the commercial and the broader finance organisation.
- High performing team
- Brilliant culture and campus
- Collaborative environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education