Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Manly NSW 2095Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Regular casual shifts at one of our favourite clients in Manly as well as opportunities with venues if desired throughout Sydney.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Ideal for Manly/North Shore Locals - work near home
Listed six days agoat The Watsons Bay HotelWatsons Bay Boutique Hotel have a new an exciting role for a Event Sales Assistant focusing on Corporate Sales. Listed twelve hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Dee Why is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twenty two hours agoat Bendigo and Adelaide BankAre you a motivated sales person who is passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience? Listed twenty one hours agoat Bendigo and Adelaide BankAre you a motivated sales person who is passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience Listed eighteen hours agoat Northern Beaches CouncilEnsure that Manly Dam and Stony Range Botanic Garden are well-maintained, well-presented, that safety standards are met and the customer experience Listed five days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Balgowlah is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat The Watsons Bay Hotel
Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel has a rare and exciting opportunity for a energetic, logical Event Operations Manager to join this award winning team!
- One of Sydney's most iconic beach side venues
- Great Team Culture
- Extensive Rewards & Recognition Projects
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserMonday to Friday Listed two days agoat Bupa Aged Care Australia
If you're someone who loves being organised and managing multiple projects, then make the most of your passion by joining Bupa
- Industry Leading Organisation
- Person-First Approach
- Supportive, positive team culture
Listed five days agoat Harbord Diggers
Rare step-up leadership opportunity for a passionate people person with experience in Food, Beverage and Gaming to join the leadership team.
- Great next step into a leadership role
- Enjoy a rewarding team environment
- Join one of Australia’s largest Club Groups
Listed eight minutes agoat Northern Beaches CouncilReporting to the Team Leader, Community Development the Community Development Officer works to ensure high performance service delivery. Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserCome and Join our Team! Listed five days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/other in Balgowlah is seeking a full time Café All-rounder (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat RecruitShopEARN OTE $80,000 in Year 1 | OTE $100,000 in Year 2 + Super | Utilise Your Travel Sales Skills in a New Exciting Industry | Brookvale, NSW Listed fourteen days agoat Scentre Group
We are currently seeking a casual car park attendant with exceptional customer service skills to join our team!
- Casual opportunity!
- 2 - 3 shifts a week
- Immediate start!
Listed eighteen hours agoat Hays Talent Solutions
We currently have an exciting part time opportunity for a motivated and sales focussed individual to join our team at Brookvale.
- Great opportunities for career development
- Training and support to further your career
- Flexible part time opportunity
Listed five days agoat Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
Seeking experienced F&B Supervisor to support a large team of wait, bar and café staff servicing our Hotels iconic waterfront outlets.
- Permanent, full time role working from 5 day rotating roster
- Northern Beaches location, situated in National Parkland in Manly
- Supervise a vibrant team working across a mix of unique indoor & outdoor spaces
Listed four days agoat Zeus Street Greek
Looking for your next step in your career? We have great opportunities within a growing brand!
- Opportunities to grow & contribute towards the brands growth
- Great family environment & team culture!
- Excellent rates & work/life balance
Listed six days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilEnsuring that Parks and Recreation maintenance programs and services meet specified standards and requirements on an ongoing basis.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education